Makeup designers : Make up bar.
- interior designer: a person who specializes in designing architectural interiors and their furnishings
- A person who plans the form, look, or workings of something before its being made or built, typically by drawing it in detail
- (designer) architect: someone who creates plans to be used in making something (such as buildings)
- graphic designer: someone who specializes in graphic design
- Made by or having the expensive sophistication of a famous and prestigious fashion designer
- Upscale and fashionable
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The composition or constitution of something
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
makeup designers - Film artists:
Film artists: Costume designers, Film and television title designers, Make-up artists, Production designers, Set decorators
Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Pages: 357. Chapters: Costume designers, Film and television title designers, Make-up artists, Production designers, Set decorators, South Asian make-up artists, Special effects people, Storyboard artists, Visual effects artists, Hayao Miyazaki, Laura Gemser, Stanley Kubrick, Orson Welles, Steven Spielberg, George Lucas, James Cameron, Ub Iwerks, Cecil B. DeMille, Eiji Tsuburaya, Willis O'Brien, Michael Arias, Ray Harryhausen, Joanne Gair, Mamoru Oshii, Slava Zaitsev, Olga Lehmann, Sonia Delaunay, Douglas Trumbull, Adam Jones, Stan Winston, Mike Ploog, Barbara Karinska, Nicola Formichetti, Tom Savini, Joe Riley, Saul Bass, Bill Gold, Masi Oka, Gregory Nicotero, Craig Barron, Genndy Tartakovsky, Julie Taymor, Jeannine Oppewall, Neill Blomkamp, Adam Savage, Robert Kurtzman, Georges Melies, Ken Adam, Yoshihiro Nishimura, Chesley Bonestell, John Gaeta, Wayne Fitzgerald, Koichi Mashimo, Nitin Chandrakant Desai, Brendan McCarthy, Osamu Sekita, Simon Davis, Tigresa del Oriente, Rick Baker, Joe Ranft, Tomi Putaansuu, Lauren Luke, Derek Meddings, WAZA, Chris Watts, Jamie Hyneman, Earl Bellamy, Janet Perlman, Laurent Touil-Tartour, Bill Peet, Peter Chung, British Film Designers Guild, Shane Mahan, Deborah Hopper, Zac Moncrief, Joe Hahn, Michael Yates, Larry Blamire, Lorenzo Mongiardino, Roger Christian, Tory Belleci, Grant Imahara, Marc Weigert, Mark Rappaport, Tony Walton, Vincenzo Natali, Butch Hartman, Robert Brownjohn, Motosuke Takahashi, Randy Fullmer, Mike Tucker, Aleksandra Ekster, Greg Cannom, Leon Bakst, Sean Murphy, Ivana Primorac, Daryl K, Terrence Masson, Shu Uemura, Vance Lorenzini, Vadym Meller, Danilo Donati, Arnold Scaasi, Miles White, Edwin Ushiro, Axelle Carolyn, Andrew Probert, Aaron Sowd, Vladimir Trapeznikov, Nilufer Moayeri, Keith Raywood, Erte, Evan Jacobs, Dennis Muren, Pablo Ferro, Maurice Binder, Natalia Goncharova, Carl...
The Eye of a Designer
Model: Jonathan Moreno Makeup: Jonathon Moreno This is my friend Jon, who is a makeup artist AND designer! Such talent! He wanted to combine both elements in one photo, and this is the result. Love it. On another note... pretty sure I will be starting a new 365 within the next week or so. EEEK!
Designer Collaboration January
A recent collaboration with local designers. A big thank you to everyone involved, I am so pleased with the results! Model: Rochelle Emanuel-Smith Makeup/Hair: Anita Carr Clothing: Claire Loneragan / DESTIN Designs Accessories: Anita Carr Design Location: The Brass Monkey Hotel
aquastone style me up hair and make up sketchbook kit. perfect for the aspiring cosmetologist or designer in your life this sketchbook features all kinds of ideas for hair and make up plus partially finished drawings that your artist can customize with her designs one sheet of stickers glitter glue and applicator are also included. sketchbook is spiral bound with plastic covers. conforms to astm d4236. recommended for ages 8 and up. warning choking hazard small parts. not for children under 3 years. imported.