Dressup and makeup games. Eye lips face makeup.
Dressup And Makeup Games
- is a game played mainly by children. It involves dressing up, usually to impersonate someone or something, like an animal or character in a fairy tale.
- To completly write all over a specific area like a door-way, wall or window that is untouched.
- wearing your best clothes
- The composition or constitution of something
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck
- A complete episode or period of play, typically ending in a definite result
- (game) a contest with rules to determine a winner; "you need four people to play this game"
- (game) crippled: disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
- A single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, esp. in tennis
- (game) bet on: place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
dressup and makeup games - Radica Digi
Radica Digi Makeover Electronic Device
Now girls with a passion for fashion can see who they can be with Digi Makeover. A cool touchpad console with a digital camera connects to the TV so girls can project their own image onto the screen for a special on-screen makeover. Use the touchpad and stylus to change hairstyles, makeup and even accessories. Plus, Digi Makeover has a photo booth mode so girls can show off their latest creations.
Interactive touch pad and digital camera plugs directly into your TV. Features tons of cool effects for makeup, hair, clothes and accessories. Includes over 50 hairstyles and colors. Add makeup and jewelry for new looks. Save up to five new looks. Requires 4 "AA" batteries, not included.
With an interactive touchpad and built-in digital camera, the Radica Digi Makeover connects to the TV so girls can project their image for an on-screen makeover. Recommended for children ages six and up, even older sisters will want to get a hand on this fun gadget. Best of all, girls can go fashion crazy without doing anything drastic.
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
You don't have to be a "girly girl" to have fun and look fabulous with the Digi Makeover. With the easy-to-use touchpad and stylus, girls can digitally dress their image in over 50 built-in hairstyles and colors, as well as makeup effects, clothes, jewelry and accessories. Simply take a picture with the built-in camera, upload it to the machine, and connect the console to the TV, and girls are ready to start playing with their hair and makeup style. She'll love exploring an infinite combination of fashion styles while parents will be happy to avoid the messes of makeup and all the costs of one-time, glamorous outfits.
The photo booth mode allows girls to makeover a friend and to show off their latest creations. The Digi Makeover saves up to five new looks, letting girls keep their best shots for instant recall -- or even fashion face-offs with friends on the TV. The touchpad console requires four "AA" batteries, sold separately.
Easy-to-use touchpad and stylus lets girls digitally dress their in image in different hairstyles and colors.
[24/365] playing dressup
i decided to try on the outfit i am wearing to a party tomorrow night called SUPER POWERED. i am gonna be captain underpants. i'm wearing those tights and baby blue hello kitty shorts and a black tanktop. i know its a crap outfit haha don't even tell me twice. :) my legs look super long in this photo- but they're really not =]
Katrina playing dressup and learning to walk
The girls kept each other company while we adults did the pampered chef thing, so next thing we knew, they were all playing dressup in brianna's clothes. Katrina was absolutely adorable, of course, but had to be taught how to walk in a dress that was too long :)
dressup and makeup games
Why is Piggy Paint TM Nail Polish the safe nail polish choice for children? Non-toxic, odorless, water-based formula, hypoallergenic, fun, vibrant colors, dries to a hard, durable finish. Piggy Paint TM is specially formulated from God's natural ingredients and dries to a hard, durable finish. There are no toxic chemicals; it's free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, biphenyl A, ethyl acetate and acetone. Say good-bye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to Piggy Paint TM...it's as Natural as Mud! Piggy Paint TM Ingredients: Water, water-miscible acrylic resins and thickeners (well below 100 parts per million), glycol ethers. May contain mica, D&C red lake, ultramarine blue, iron and titanium oxide pigments. Made in the USA.