Hair make up : Make up air brush : Amazing cosmetics powder
Hair Make Up
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The composition or constitution of something
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- A very small quantity or extent
- Any of the fine threadlike strands growing from the skin of humans, mammals, and some other animals
- A similar strand growing from the epidermis of a plant, or forming part of a living cell
- hair's-breadth: a very small distance or space; "they escaped by a hair's-breadth"; "they lost the election by a whisker"
- a covering for the body (or parts of it) consisting of a dense growth of threadlike structures (as on the human head); helps to prevent heat loss; "he combed his hair"; "each hair consists of layers of dead keratinized cells"
- filamentous hairlike growth on a plant; "peach fuzz"
Occasion Color-Spra Hair Make-Up
Occasion Color-Spra Hair Make-Up vintage temporary hair color package c late 50's/early 60's from an antique mall somewhere in Texas 2009
Hair & Make-up
Starting back up doing hair and make-up. Was digging up some old shots and found a good wedding hair shot.