DISCOUNT DIOR MAKEUP. 80'S MAKE UP STYLES. MAKE UP A SECRET LANGUAGE.
Discount Dior Makeup
- A percentage deducted from the face value of a bill of exchange or promissory note when it changes hands before the due date
- A deduction from the usual cost of something, typically given for prompt or advance payment or to a special category of buyers
- give a reduction in price on; "I never discount these books-they sell like hot cakes"
- dismiss: bar from attention or consideration; "She dismissed his advances"
- the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- The composition or constitution of something
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The Stewards of Gondor were rulers from J. R. R. Tolkien's legendarium of Middle-earth.
- Christian (1905–57), French couturier. His first collection 1947 featured the narrow-waisted New Look, with tightly fitted bodices and full pleated skirts. He later created the A-line style
- Headquartered in Paris, Christian Dior S.A. (more commonly known as Dior) is a French company which owns the high-fashion clothing producer and retailer Christian Dior Couture, as well as holding 42% of LVMH Moet Hennessy • Louis Vuitton, the world's largest luxury goods firm.
- French couturier whose first collection in 1947 created a style that became known as the New Look (1905-1957)
March 2, 2009
Just a close up of what was in my silver makeup bag: Inexpensive makeup and a brush. I'm still actually playing around with makeup, never having worn much before. So I'm not going to dive right in and spend a ton of money on makeup from YSL, Chanel, Dior, etc! However, I do have two MAC products one of them being that lipglass gloss atop the gold lipstick. It's really great! But still, I bought it at a place called The Cosmetics Company (or CCO) where all makeup lines, perfumes, skincare lines, etc., are discounted. But really, I say that as long as you like it just use whatever you want no matter if it's high end or drugstore stuff :)
What you'll find in my bag...
I do admit, I don't actually carry a purse, but if I carried a very large purse I would have all of this in it (at that time in my life).