I am an assistant professor at Sorbonne Université in Paris, working in the DECISION team of the LIP6 laboratory of computer science. Before that, I was a postdoctoral research fellow at NUS University in Singapore, School of Computing, hosted by Dr. Yair Zick. Prior to that, I was a PhD student under the supervision of Professor Patrice Perny at Sorbonne Université (LIP6) in Paris.
Email: first name [ dot ] surname [ at ] lip6 [ dot ] fr
Address: boîte courrier 169, couloir 26-00, étage 4, bureau 422, 4 place Jussieu, 75005 Paris, France.
- algorithmic decision theory,
- computational social choice,
- multicriteria decision making,
- multiobjective combinatorial optimization,
- decision making under uncertainty/risk,
- preference elicitation.
Awards and Honors:
- 2018: Artificial Intelligence Dissertation Award 2018, Association Française pour l'Intelligence Artificielle (AFIA), France.
- 2017: AIJ/IJCAI Travel award, International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Melbourne.
- 2016: ECCAI/EurAi Travel Award, European Conference on Artificial Intelligence, The Hague, Netherlands.
- 2014: ECAI'14 Best Student Paper Award [FILE].
- 2013: Diploma of Excellence in Computer Science (summa cum laude), Sorbonne Université, Paris, France.
- PC member: IJCAI-ECAI, AAAI, AAMAS, COMSOC, CoopMAS, FAMAS, IJITDM.
- Projects: RFSI 2018.
- 2018-: Assistant Professor, Sorbonne Université, Paris, France.
- 2017-2018: Postdoctoral research fellow, National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore.
- 2016-2017: Temporary teaching and research assistant, Sorbonne Université, Paris, France.
- 2013-2015: Student representative, Department of Engineering, Sorbonne Université, Paris, France.
- 2013-2017: PhD student in Preference Elicitation & Multiobjective Optimization (see my PhD thesis), under the supervision of prof. Patrice Perny. Sorbonne Université, Paris, France.
- 2011-2013: Master's degree in Artificial Intelligence & Decision Making (summa cum laude). Sorbonne Université, Paris, France.
- 2008-2011: Bachelor’s degree in Applied Mathematics & Computer Science. Sorbonne Université, Paris, France.
- 2013: Data structures for nearest neighbor search in very high dimension, using parallel computing (5 months), under the supervision of prof. Michael E. Houle. National Institute of Informatics (NII), Tokyo, Japan
- 2012: Pareto set approximation for bi-objective problems (3 months), under the supervision of prof. Patrice Perny. Sorbonne Université, Paris, France.
- 2016: Autumn School on Computational Social Choice and Fair Division, Saint Petersburg, Russia.
- 2015: COST IC1205 Summer School on Fair Division, Grenoble, France.
- 2010: Summer School on Numerical Analysis, at Brown University, Providence, USA.