Sugar cosmetics - Max factor makeup sponge - Cosmetic bargains
- (cosmetic) serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- Cosmetics are substances used to enhance the appearance or odor of the human body. Cosmetics include skin-care creams, lotions, powders, perfumes, lipsticks, fingernail and toe nail polish, eye and facial makeup, permanent waves, colored contact lenses, hair colors, hair sprays and gels,
- (cosmetic) a toiletry designed to beautify the body
- A product applied to the body, esp. the face, to improve its appearance
- carbohydrate: an essential structural component of living cells and source of energy for animals; includes simple sugars with small molecules as well as macromolecular substances; are classified according to the number of monosaccharide groups they contain
- Used as a term of endearment or an affectionate form of address
- a white crystalline carbohydrate used as a sweetener and preservative
- A sweet crystalline substance obtained from various plants, esp. sugar cane and sugar beet, consisting essentially of sucrose, and used as a sweetener in food and drink
- A lump or teaspoonful of this, used to sweeten tea or coffee
- sweeten with sugar; "sugar your tea"
sugar cosmetics - Botanical options
Botanical options for diabetes: research points to the usefulness of many botanicals in the prevention and amelioration of blood sugar disorders.(BOTANICALS ... An article from: Nutraceuticals World
This digital document is an article from Nutraceuticals World, published by Rodman Publishing on October 1, 2007. The length of the article is 5438 words. The page length shown above is based on a typical 300-word page. The article is delivered in HTML format and is available immediately after purchase. You can view it with any web browser.
Title: Botanical options for diabetes: research points to the usefulness of many botanicals in the prevention and amelioration of blood sugar disorders.(BOTANICALS FOR DIABETES)
Author: Casey Adams
Publication: Nutraceuticals World (Magazine/Journal)
Date: October 1, 2007
Publisher: Rodman Publishing
Volume: 10 Issue: 9 Page: 50(6)
Distributed by Gale, a part of Cengage Learning
Satin Sugar Hair & Body Refreshing Powder (darker hues)
award winning, best selling hair and body refreshing powder that you’ll love in more ways than one this cocoa coloured hair powder is ideal for beauty queens with red, black and brown hair (or any hue in between!). fluff our lightly pigmented powder formula on even the lightest of skin without leaving any colour behind! the ultimate double duty recipe for looking spectacular without the fuss. indulge in time-saving goodness! hair: sprinkle this velvety powder into your hands and run through your hair to refresh, renew and add volume between washings concentrating on root areas. excess oil is absorbed leaving your tresses feeling fresh and fabulous, just like you! body: sprinkle all over your body and rub in this luxurious blend that leaves you smelling fresh, feeling clean and looking perfectly polished Cake girls say that it smells like baked lemon sugar ...xox
Sugar Plum Fairy Scrub
The Sugar Plum Fairy is a limited-edition Holiday sugar scrub from LUSH. It is by far my favorite sugar scrub of theirs. This adorable scrub contains plum kernel oil, jasmine absolute and Fair Trade sugar. It is, in my opinion, their most moisturizing scrub. Plus this is the only LUSH sugar scrub with a sweet, non masculine scent. My skin felt so smooth and moisturized after my shower. This will be especially great for rough winter skin.