EYES MAKE UP TUTORIAL : PHOTOS OF MAKE UP.
Eyes Make Up Tutorial
- of or relating to tutors or tutoring; "tutorial sessions"
- A tutorial is one method of transferring knowledge and may be used as a part of learning. More interactive and specific than a book or a lecture; a tutorial seeks to teach by example and supply the information to complete a certain task.
- a session of intensive tuition given by a tutor to an individual or to a small number of students
- A period of instruction given by a university or college tutor to an individual or very small group
- An account or explanation of a subject, printed or on a computer screen, intended for private study
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The composition or constitution of something
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- Look at or watch closely or with interest
- opinion or judgment; "in the eyes of the law"; "I was wrong in her eyes"
- (eye) look at
- (eye) the organ of sight
OK I have been reminded by the lovely Auntie P I promised you all a step by step make-up tutorial so here we go.
The Slap (in order used)
Garnier Nutritionist Moisturiser
Revlon Colourstay Stay Natural concealer (02 light/pale)
Body Shop all in one Face Base (02 - light)
Natural Collection sun tint pressed bronzing powder (golden glow)
No 7 eye shadow (dark brown but it is old I can't read the exact colour)
Bourjois Liner Pinceau (noir)
Barry M Dazzle Dust (84 cherry red)
No7 Stay perfect eyeshadow (twilight trio)
Barry M Kohl Pencil (red 25)
Natural Collection Eye Lines (black)
Maxfactor Masterpiece MAX Mascara (black)
N17 soft liner pen (soft jet)
FACE (models own)
Two colours I'm in love with (green and purple) + a colour I actually hate on my eyes (grey) = this is what I came up with :)