Black eye makeup how to : Model with no make up.
Black Eye Makeup How To
- A bruised and discolored area around the eye resulting from a blow
- shiner: a swollen bruise caused by a blow to the eye
- A mark or source of dishonor or shame
- a bad reputation; "his behavior gave the whole family a black eye"
- reverse: an unfortunate happening that hinders or impedes; something that is thwarting or frustrating
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The composition or constitution of something
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
Wizard of Oz/Dorothy-Inspired Red and Blue Makeup
I used some $3 loose powder shadows by Maybelline and a L'oreal HIP shadow crayon for the eyes-I really think there is a stigma about drug store makeup-that it's inferior and doesn't have good color payoff-and I think some makeup really is crap, but my favorite makeup was purchased at CVS! I really think L'oreal especially is fantastic-Decrease Shadow Primer and the entire HIP line is unbelievable, and I would use that before anything else any day!
Day 75: Unit Eye
WELL, today I had a unit circle quiz. So if you look at the eye, you will see a unit circle in the middle. :) If you took pre-calculus, you will know what this is. I know the picture is really blurry, but I had to use noise reduction, because I abhorred how grainy it was. Hope it still looks somewhat good. :)