CISCO WIRELESS ROUTER. 3G WIRELESS SYSTEMS.
Cisco Wireless Router
- A wireless router is a device that performs the functions of a router but also includes the functions of a wireless access point. It is commonly used to allow access to the Internet or a computer network without the need for a cabled connection.
- A networking device that is a combination of an access point and a router. These devices are usually used in private homes where client PCs can be anywhere in the house (and thus use WiFi to connect), and the network is a broadband connection provided by an ISP.
- Wireless routers are actually routers with Ethernet plus wireless access points so that they have both wired and/or wireless at the same time.
- lake herring: cold-water fish caught in Lake Superior and northward
- A freshwater whitefish of northern countries. Most species are migratory and are important food fishes
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (, ) is an American multinational corporation that designs and sells consumer electronics, networking and communications technology and services. Headquartered in San Jose, California, Cisco has more than 65,000 employees and annual revenue of US$40.0 billion as of 2010.
- important food fish of cold deep lakes of North America
Cisco Router 2811
Cisco 2800 Series from Cisco Systems, Inc. is redefining best-in-class enterprise and small- to- midsize business routing with a new line of integrated services routers that are optimized for the secure, wire-speed delivery of concurrent data, voice, video, and wireless services.
Cisco 851w Router
A working Cisco 851w that I picked up off eBay. I've built a chassis for it (pics coming soon) I'm also waiting on a RP TNC coupler for the antenna to put this puppy into service.
See also: best wireless usb adapterwireless bridge routerswireless credit card scannercan t connect to wireless network with vistawireless optical mouse driver downloadmicrosoft wireless mobile mouse 3000 driversexternal wireless antenna