Wireless Universal Keyboard - 2wire Pc Card Wireless Adapter.
Wireless Universal Keyboard
- cosmopolitan: of worldwide scope or applicability; "an issue of cosmopolitan import"; "the shrewdest political and ecumenical comment of our time"- Christopher Morley; "universal experience"
- (logic) a proposition that asserts something of all members of a class
- Of, affecting, or done by all people or things in the world or in a particular group; applicable to all cases
- Denoting a proposition in which something is asserted of all of a class
- (linguistics) a grammatical rule (or other linguistic feature) that is found in all languages
- Denoting or relating to a grammatical rule, set of rules, or other linguistic feature that is found in all languages
- radio: medium for communication
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- transmission by radio waves
- device consisting of a set of keys on a piano or organ or typewriter or typesetting machine or computer or the like
- holder consisting of an arrangement of hooks on which keys or locks can be hung
- The Apple Keyboard is a keyboard designed by Apple first for the Apple line, then the Macintosh line of computers. It is available in both wired and Bluetooth models.
- Enter (data) by means of a keyboard
Checkout My New Keyboard and Mouse
This is a universal remote that can act as a wireless USB keyboard and mouse. I've been using it on my Ubuntu box for the CNC. It also works on my OSX laptop. It's running on native drivers with no fiddling about required. I love how I can reclaim more desk space from the old clunky keyboard and mouse which I was rarely using. It's called the RiiMini i6 and sells for about $40.
Japanese text input by J-OS
It works easier with Universal Wireless Keyboard.
Related topics: fixed wireless internet connectionsrock band wireless guitar for playstation 3wireless for projectortomato wireless bridgewireless g universal range extender manuallogitech dinovo mini wireless bluetooth keyboardlinksys wireless cable modemhow to make a wired printer wirelesswireless notebook adaptors