WIRELESS DOLBY DIGITAL HEADPHONES. MINI BLUETOOTH WIRELESS KEYBOARD.
Wireless Dolby Digital Headphones
- This is a 5.1 channel digital film format that if optically recorded on to a film release print in the blocks of space located between the film's sprocket holes. (Sound)
- Dolby Digital is the name for data and audio compression technologies developed by Dolby Laboratories. It was originally called Dolby Stereo Digital until 1994.
- An encoding system that digitally compresses up to 5.1 discrete channels of audio (left front, center, right front, left surround, right surround, and LFE) into a single bitstream, which can be recorded onto a DVD, HDTV broadcast, or other form of digital media.
- A pair of earphones typically joined by a band placed over the head, for listening to audio signals such as music or speech
- Headphones are a pair of small loudspeakers, or less commonly a single speaker, with a way of holding them close to a user's ears and a means of connecting them to a signal source such as an audio amplifier, radio or CD player. They are also known as stereophones, headsets or, colloquially cans.
- Headphones is the self-titled debut album by Headphones. The album features David Bazan on keyboards, and Frank Lenz (of Starflyer 59) on drums. Tim Walsh (formerly of Pedro the Lion) also contributed to the recording, albeit sparsely, as Bazan attested in November 2006: . . .
- (headphone) earphone: electro-acoustic transducer for converting electric signals into sounds; it is held over or inserted into the ear; "it was not the typing but the earphones that she disliked"
- transmission by radio waves
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- radio: medium for communication
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
TOSLINK Optical to S/PDIF Audio Converter
Ordered this very cheap from monoprice.com. Does the job. Use it to connect my decade-old Dolby Digital speakers with S/PDIF to my Xbox 360 with optical audio. The only real drawback is the wallwart required to power it. IMG_9891
Avatar in 3D
I hear that the Dolby Digital 3D glasses we use in Manila is of better quality than other cinemas in other countries. What do the 3D glasses in your country look like?
Related topics: mobile wireless servicelectrosonics wireless microphoneusing a wireless router as a bridgewireless flash slavemicrosoft wireless laser desktop 4000 keyboardbelkin g wireless network adapterswissgear wireless mobile presentervisiocam wireless doorbell