Instant Wireless Dog Fence - Wireless Router Computer.
Instant Wireless Dog Fence
- The Dingo Fence or Dog Fence is a pest-exclusion fence that was built in Australia during the 1880s and finished in 1885, to keep dingoes out of the relatively fertile south-east part of the continent (where they had largely been exterminated) and protect the sheep flocks of southern Queensland.
- (the) a long-standing attempt to keep the dingo away from farms and pastoral holdings, the Dog Fence traverses five deserts and three states. It's the longest man-made structure in the world, stretching 5400km from the Great Australian Bight in SA through most of Queensland.
- radio: medium for communication
- transmission by radio waves
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- instantaneous: occurring with no delay; "relief was instantaneous"; "instant gratification"
- blink of an eye: a very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat); "if I had the chance I'd do it in a flash"
- (of a person) Becoming a specified thing immediately or very suddenly
- in or of the present month; "your letter of the 10th inst"
- Happening or coming immediately
- (of food) Processed to allow quick preparation
P1080355 Dog Fence
Hard to imagine that I was there this morning! 20 kms outside Coober Pedy the "main road" to Oodnadatta crosses The Dog Fence, the longest fence in the world. This is looking down the fence from the first lookout on the way to The Breakaways.
The NSW Dog Fence
The New South Wales Dog Fence follows the New South Wales – South Australia border and the Queensland – New South Wales border for about 580 kilometres. It is listed as an Indicative Place on the Register of the National Estate.
See also: rocketfish wireless outdoor speakerold xbox wireless adapterwireless business applicationsused xbox wireless adapternatural wireless laser mouse 7000xbox 360 wireless headset halo 3discount wireless servicebest wireless cycle computerconfigure linksys wireless