Notes on the violin : Selmer baritone saxophones
Notes On The Violin
- bowed stringed instrument that is the highest member of the violin family; this instrument has four strings and a hollow body and an unfretted fingerboard and is played with a bow
- (violinist) a musician who plays the violin
- Violin was the first album released by violinst Vanessa-Mae. It was recorded in October 1990, near her 12th birthday, and released shortly afterwards in March 1991. Vanessa-Mae contributed her royalties from the album to the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children.
- A stringed musical instrument of treble pitch, played with a horsehair bow. The classical European violin was developed in the 16th century. It has four strings and a body of characteristic rounded shape, narrowed at the middle and with two f-shaped sound holes
- A brief record of facts, topics, or thoughts, written down as an aid to memory
- A short comment on or explanation of a word or passage in a book or article; an annotation
- (note) make mention of; "She observed that his presentation took up too much time"; "They noted that it was a fine day to go sailing"
- A short informal letter or written message
- (note) a brief written record; "he made a note of the appointment"
- (note) a short personal letter; "drop me a line when you get there"
notes on the violin - Notes on
Notes on the Construction of the Violin
This is an OCR edition without illustrations or index. It may have numerous typos or missing text. However, purchasers can download a free scanned copy of the original rare book from the publisher's website (GeneralBooksClub.com). You can also preview excerpts of the book there. Purchasers are also entitled to a free trial membership in the General Books Club where they can select from more than a million books without charge. Subjects: Violin; History / General; Music / General; Music / Genres
"Life and Times" Notes
I decided to go ahead and upload some of my written notes/ideas. Although I don't write anywhere near neat, these were written while walking, so that's why they're as messy as they are. This page mostly outlines how Alyss is a very responsible child who works to pay her way through school, even at the age of 10 (at the time the noted events take place), only to have her world turned upside-down because of her responsibility, initiative, and work-ethic. This story idea resulted in the following line for Alyss's older brother, Ethan: "Alyss, sweetie, how is it you owe the IRS over $8,000?"
Rocking Violin - Skillet
How often do you see a violin with a hard rock band?? The best part was that he was head banging while he was playing!! I tried really hard to get a pic of that, and couldn't! This guy was really having fun though, ROCK ON! LOL! As a side note, it was REALLY hard to get pics of any band member that was not up front and center...I was really disappointed in this the lighting at this venue!!! Awake and Alive Tour