MANDOLINE CHORD CHART. GUITAR CLASSICAL SHEET MUSIC
Mandoline Chord Chart
- A diagram which shows a chord progression.
- Words and chords only. For more information on Chord Charts created by PraiseCharts, click here.
- 1. Fingering chart for chord-playing instruments, such as guitar; 2. A song-sheet (see Lead Sheet ) showing the chords to a popular song; may show melody line, rarely bass line. Not usually found in classical music.
- A slicer that can be fitted with diverse cutting blades.
- A compact, hand-operated slicing and cutting machine. Mandolines are used to cut fruits and vegetables uniformly.
- A kitchen utensil consisting of a flat frame with adjustable cutting blades for slicing vegetables
- A mandoline (, ) is a cooking utensil used for slicing and for cutting juliennes; with proper attachments, it can make crinkle-cuts. It consists of two parallel working surfaces, one of which can be adjusted in height.
Chord Chart by Key
A little visual aid never hurts so I made this. It's the main chords used in the major keys (excluding sharp or flat keys). It's very large so download the original size
My husband making chord charts by the fire before giving me my first mandolin lesson.