Stradivarius C Trumpet : Debuyer Mandoline : Asian Girl Playing Violin.
Stradivarius C Trumpet
- The name Stradivarius is associated with violins built by members of the Stradivari family, particularly Antonio Stradivari. According to their reputation, the quality of their sound has defied attempts to explain or reproduce, though this belief is controversial.
- Stradivarius is a Spanish chain of fashion stores for women. It is fully owned by Inditex Group. Created in 1994 as a family owned business in Barcelona Spain, the chain was acquired by Inditex Group in 1999 and now has 499 stores in 30 countries.
- A violin or other stringed instrument made by Antonio Stradivari or his followers
- Stradivari: Italian violin maker who developed the modern violin and created violins of unequaled tonal quality (1644?-1737)
- play or blow on the trumpet
- Something shaped like a trumpet, esp. the tubular corona of a daffodil flower
- proclaim on, or as if on, a trumpet; "Liberals like to trumpet their opposition to the death penalty"
- An organ reed stop with a quality resembling that of a trumpet
- cornet: a brass musical instrument with a brilliant tone; has a narrow tube and a flared bell and is played by means of valves
- A brass musical instrument with a flared bell and a bright, penetrating tone. The modern instrument has the tubing looped to form a straight-sided coil, with three valves
stradivarius c trumpet - Bach Chicago
Bach Chicago Series Stradivarius C Trumpet C180SL229CC Silver
This model is based on Vincent Bach's 1955 "C" trumpet design as played by the world famous trumpet section of the Chicago Symphony during that era. This model is only available in a large bore and in silver plate. In April of 1955, Vincent Bach completed and delivered six C trumpets to the Chicago Symphony Orchestra. Four were selected by individual members of the trumpet section and purchased by the Orchestra. The remaining two were sold to a music store for individual customers. Now, almost fifty years later, these trumpets are still revered, still in use, and still the property of the Chicago Symphony. Each instrument is assigned to a specific section member. Today, however, other trumpet players are in for a treat, as Conn-Selmer has introduced the 'new' Bach Stradivarius "Chicago" C trumpet, an instrument closely based on these original designs. The model (specifically model C180SL229CC) features a #229 bell and a #25 leadpipe, but this instrument design is faithful to the original blueprints in many other details, as well. Based on Vincent Bach's 1955 "C" trumpet designs, this new instrument features: Large-bore (.462"") for the power needed in an orchestral section #229 lightweight yellow brass one-piece hand-hammered bell with classic French bead flat rim Flat brass rim wire soldered in bell Special #25 leadpipe based on 1947 design Widefoot bell to leadpipe braces Narrower braces at bell to valve casing and valve casing to leadpipe Thumb ring on first valve Narrow tuning slide....1947 design Single brace on tunign slide Bead rings on all slides Hexagon shaped pull knobs Special Edition double trumpet case Available in silver plate only
4/365 - trumpet - 01/04/2011
Well, I'm still working on photographing my resolutions for this year. I plan on practicing my brass instruments 6 out of every 7 days. So far, i've succeeded ... and hopefully i'll continue to succeed. If you think something looks a little odd about the trumpet, you're correct. This is my C horn, as opposed to my standard Bb that I lent to a friend. The tuning slide is much closer to the valves, but the perspective of the shot makes it look even more different than normal. I probably should not admit this, but I actually chose trumpet as my focus while going through college. Soooo ... i should be a much better trumpet player than I actually am. Not that anyone cares, but for my practicing, i'm considering Bb Trumpet, C Trumpet, and Flugelhorn ALL as legitimate forms of practice. taken on: 01/04/2011
Taken through one of the 'F' holes on my violin. An SB600 flash fired wirelessly through the opposite 'F' hole. If this violin wasn't a German copy from the 1800's but a genuine Stradivarius, I'd be rich! BTW, this happens to be my Flickr picture #200... *trumpet fanfare* Reached #22 in Explore.
stradivarius c trumpet
Making changes to the already renown Stradivarius was not an undertaking Conn-Selmer took lightly, but the Artisan Series combines a unique blend of classic design, elegant styling, and the signature Bach sound. The Bach AC190 C Trumpet relies heavily on vintage Vincent Bach design features resulting in a clean centered sound.The Artisan AC190 features a .462" bore and a 4-13/16' diameter one piece hand hammered bell. A flat rim and proprietary acoustic treament gives this bell a pure, responsive tone. Monel pistons can be customized with each trumpet coming equiped with 2 sets of valve guides- brass/plastic- to meet the needs of each individual player. A first slide split finger ring allows for easy real time tunning. Enhancing the entire line of Bach Stradivarius, the Artisan AC190 C Trumpet offers the look, feel and signature Bach sound of vintage Vincent Bach designs.