HIGH SCHOOL REUNION DECORATING IDEAS - CHRISTIAN HOME DECORATIONS.
High School Reunion Decorating Ideas
- "School Reunion" is the third episode in the second series of the British science fiction television series Doctor Who. It first aired on 29 April 2006. The episode's narrative takes place some time after the events of "The Christmas Invasion".
- A class reunion is a meeting of former classmates, typically organized at or near their former school by one of the class on or around an anniversary of their graduation. Former teachers may be invited as well.
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- A concept or mental impression
- An opinion or belief
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- A notably happy or successful moment
- at a great altitude; "he climbed high on the ladder"
- greater than normal in degree or intensity or amount; "a high temperature"; "a high price"; "the high point of his career"; "high risks"; "has high hopes"; "the river is high"; "he has a high opinion of himself"
- a lofty level or position or degree; "summer temperatures reached an all-time high"
- A high point, level, or figure
- A high-frequency sound or musical note
Ardmore School Reunion
June 29, 2007 This weekend the school I attended for elementary/junior high school held a reunion for all students from the 1950's and 1960's. It was attended by about 450 former students and teachers. I have never seen this many vehicles in this town at one time. The population of the town was probably tripled for the weekend. Ardmore is a very small little hamlet in north eastern Alberta and it was great to see so many people return home for the reunion.
Day 191 10July2010 Wiota All-School Reunion
A few years ago, one of the classes decided that it wouldn't be much harder to plan an all-school reunion. The Wiota Consolidated School graduated the last class in 1961. Nearly forty years later, about 200 people attended the reunion picnic on Friday night and the banquet on Saturday night.
Related topics: decor nauticalminiature easter decorationskitchen wine decordecorator mirroroutdoor decorative lanternscottage country decorapple decor catalogsgo diego go room decor