C.R.E.W. Before Care begins at 7 am!
Please go to the first Kindergarten classroom door, closest to the main parking lot! Ms. Reed will be there to answer the door! You must sign your child in for the day!
We will be exploring all kinds of muffins in May.
If you have any suggestions, please email me at:
Also, any parents who want to volunteer a day or two are always welcome! Please let me know a day and time that works for you!
So far in April we have made some breakfast items:
Yummy French Toast
Thanks, Ms. Sloan
CREW will be available for all half-days in April.
CREW After Care is available for a $12.00 fee if staying from 3 to 4:30 pm.
If you just need up to 20 minutes for conferences, the fee is $5.00 for After Care services in Room 2.
Cooking activities will not take place during half-day CREW.
HALF DAY INFORMATION
CREW After Care will be available from 1:05 pm to 4:30 pm on all half-days except when there is a half day before Thanksgiving, winter and spring break.
Please see FAQ below about the Kitchen CREW!
New students are always welcome!
We have spots available now! Sign up soon! This year CREW students who attend monthly can go on very special field trips, complete special projects with guest speakers, and attend a special waterpark pizza party in June!
Kitchen CREW students working on prepping for the Gingerbread Houses!
learning about food safety, recipe math,
recipe writing, taste testing, go on restaurant
field trips, and use hands on skills to cook and
decorate special snacks.
1. Yes, some element of a cooking activity will happen everyday. It might not be the actual food eating part, but it could be the recipe writing, measuring, decorating, or tasting.
2. The ideal situation is that your child attends 4 to 5 days per week for the full experience.
3. The activities will happen all 5 days, so a recipe might be ready to eat on a Tuesday, a Friday, or any day of the week.
It doesn't matter what day your child attends, something fun will be a part of each day.
4. Homework will not be a big part of After Care now that we are cooking. Homework will be completed if there is extra time. Your child may have to complete homework at home, since our focus has become more club oriented. Students will always have access to computers and tables to complete homework if they choose that for part of their day.
5. Kitchen CREW will not be held on half-days. Regular After Care schedule will be in effect for the half-days that CREW is open.
Feel free to email me at, firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
C.R.E.W. After Care starts at 3 pm and
student pick up is anytime before 4:30pm
otherwise noted on the calendar!
No tuition is due for days we are closed! See note below:
Your amount due will be listed on your monthly sign in sheet, unless you have a special circumstance that changes your rate.
Please see the per day rates that apply to you for the amount to minus from the base rate of tuition!
Ms. Reed and I both have the monthly tuition rates listed on the monthly calendars! Please ask!
1 Child Base Rate:
Before Care: $60.00/$3.00 per day
After Care: $240.00/$12.00 per day
Multiple Child Rate: 10% off
Before Care: $54.00/$2.70 per day
After Care: $216.00/$10.80 per day
Welcome to the CREW (Children Reaching Excellence Weekly) Page!You will NOT get a bill, it is expected that you will pay monthly as listed on this page.
Discounted Rates for Different Hours of Drop-In Attendance.
Second or third children do not get the discount for this time period because it is a drop-in cost.
If you have an older child who attends homework club or another club until 3:45 you may leave your younger child at CREW for $5.00 from 3 to 3:45pm. They will not be included in the snack count.
If you only need your child to come for the first hour of the program, 3 to 4pm, the cost is $8.00 if they will be included in the snack count.
Any time spent in CREW after 4pm is the full $12.00 cost.
PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE FRONT OFFICE DOOR FOR PICK UP. NO ONE IS AVAILABLE TO OPEN THE MAIN DOOR AFTER HOURS.
Depending on your payment plan tuition is due the first Friday of the month or the week, regardless of days attended. Checks can be made out to Cape May City Elementary School.
Dear Parents and Guardians: