The C.R.E.W. Before and After Care Program
Children Reaching Excellence Weekly
Cape May City Elementary School
Grades Pre-K to 6th!
Before Care opens at 7am!
After Care Hours: 3pm to 4:30pm
Please Read! Very Important Instructions!
It is very important that you send in a note to your child's teacher, and/or call the office about their CREW schedule.
Your child's teacher must know where to send your child at dismissal, each day!
Please send in a note or call the office, ASAP for the days you want your child to attend CREW. All dismissal information must go to the classroom teacher!
If your child is in Pre-school to Second Grade it is a requirement that you actually call into the office or get direct voice contact with the classroom teacher for any changes in dismissal instructions.
Thanks, Ms. Sloan
Welcome to C.R.E.W. Before and After Care at Cape May City Elementary School!
Please sign up using the electronic forms found at the bottom of this site!
Wednesday September 26, 2018 is a half-day. CREW After Care will be open from 1pm to 3pm for a $15.00 tuition fee.
Please go to the first Kindergarten classroom door, closest to the main parking lot! Ms. Reed will be there to answer the door! You must sign your child in for the day!
Pick up your children at Room 2 closest to the big playground by 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
Dear Parents and Guardians:
Information about the cost of CREW!
- CREW is a highly supervised, educational, and fun experience for your child.
- Character education and a variety of other activities to promote kindness toward others are a daily experience at CREW!
- Your child gets homework help from State of NJ Highly Qualified Teacher. Ms. Sloan holds a Master's Degree in Education, as well as, Special Education. She has over 25 years of combined teaching and supervisory after-care program experience.
- Supervised and organized teamwork building games are arranged both indoors and out. Teamwork and cooperation play a huge role in the CREW Program.
- Your children are in safe secure setting where all employees are fingerprinted and background checked. Safety and security is a must!
- Every student is provided with a complimentary snack from the cafeteria. Around 4pm we have a grain item such as cereal, graham crackers, animal cookies, cereal bars, and 100% fruit juice,
- All of the above items factor into the daily rate of the program, which we try to keep at it's lowest possible cost to you.
We look forward to providing your child with the safest, most secure, caring environment for economical family friendly cost!
Thank you, Ms. Sloan
PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE FRONT OFFICE DOOR FOR PICK UP. NO ONE IS AVAILABLE TO OPEN THE MAIN DOOR AFTER 4 PM!
Please email me if you need to know the amount you owe!
Before & After Care is a safe, fun place to learn and play!
The 2018-2019 per day rate for one child is:
$5.00 Before Care
$15.00 for After Care
The per day rate for each sibling is:
$4.50 for Before Care
$13.50 for After Care
Jr. Homework Club
If your child gets picked up by 3:45 pm the cost is only $5.00 per day.
No snack or playground time is provided, it is only a time for homework.
SIGN UP FOR FUN & LEARNING EVERYDAY!
Parents who want to volunteer a day or two are always welcome! Please let me know a day and time that works for you! You must be signed up and have a background check to be a volunteer.
You can use the scroll bar on this CREW form to fill out the electronic registration. Just hit submit at the bottom after answering the questions.
The information will come directly to my email. I will also send home a paper form with your child.
If you need a form in Spanish, you must print the one shown here, and hand it in to the office at school.
Thanks, Ms. Sloan