C.R.E.W. Before Care begins at 7 am!
Please go to the first Kindergarten classroom door, closest to the main parking lot! Ms. Reed will be there to answer the door! You must sign your child in for the day!
Dear Parents and Guardians:
Information about the cost of CREW!
- CREW is a highly supervised, educational, and fun experience for your child.
- Character education and a variety of other activities to promote kindness toward others are a daily experience at CREW!
- Your child gets homework help from State of NJ Highly Qualified Teacher. Ms. Sloan holds a Master's Degree in Education, as well as, Special Education. She has over 25 years of combined teaching and supervisory after-care program experience.
- Supervised and organized teamwork building games are arranged both indoors and out. Teamwork and cooperation play a huge role in the CREW Program.
- Your children are in safe secure setting where all employees are fingerprinted and background checked. Safety and security is a must!
- Every student is provided with a complimentary snack from the cafeteria. Around 4pm we have a grain item such as cereal, graham crackers, animal cookies, cereal bars, 100% fruit juice, and a fruit item!
- If you come to the program on a monthly basis there is no charge for the days that CREW is open on half-day closings of regular school.
- All of the above items factor into the daily rate of the program, which we try to keep at it's lowest possible cost to you.
We look forward to providing your child with the safest, most secure, caring environment for economical family friendly cost!
Thank you, Ms. Sloan
C.R.E.W. After Care starts at 3 pm and
student pick up is anytime before 4:30pm
otherwise noted on the calendar!
No tuition is due for days we are closed! See note below:
Please see the per day rates that apply to you for the amount to minus from the base rate of tuition!
1 Child Base Rate:
Before Care: $60.00/$3.00 per day
After Care: $240.00/$12.00 per day
Multiple Child Rate: 10% off
Before Care: $54.00/$2.70 per day
After Care: $216.00/$10.80 per day
Welcome to the CREW (Children Reaching Excellence Weekly) Page! You will NOT get a bill, it is expected that
you will pay
on your payment plan tuition is due the first Friday of the month or
the week, regardless of days attended. Checks can be made out to Cape
May City Elementary School!
Discounted Rates for Different Hours of Drop-In Attendance.
you have an older child who attends homework club or another club until
3:45 you may leave your younger child at CREW for $5.00 from 3 to
3:45pm. They will not be included in the snack count.
Any time spent in CREW after 4pm is the full $12.00 cost.
PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE FRONT OFFICE DOOR FOR PICK UP. NO ONE IS AVAILABLE TO OPEN THE MAIN DOOR AFTER 4 PM!
Pictures from last year's CREW Program!
Dear Parents and Guardians: PLEASE READ!
Tuition must be paid on a regular basis. Please keep track of when your child attends the program. You will not a get a paper bill.
If your child attends on regular monthly basis during March the tuition is as follows:
Before Care for March is:
After Care for March is: $240.00 for the month
Both Programs for March: $300.00 for the month
The daily rate is $3.00 per day for Before Care and $12.00 per day
After Care, unless your child attends Jr. Homework Club and
3:45, then that tuition is $5.00 per day.
It is very important that you send in a note to your
child's teachers about their CREW schedule.
Your child's teachers must know where to send your
children at dismissal each day!
Please send in a note ASAP for the days you want your
child to attend. It must go to their classroom teacher!
Parents who want to volunteer
a day or two are always
Please let me know a day and
time that works for you!
You must be signed up and
have a background check to be
The focus of the program will be S.T.E.A.M Related!
STEAM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math!
We did a program called, "Kitchen CREW!"
Kitchen C.R.E.W. students had so much fun
making pinwheel sandwiches!
HALF DAY INFORMATION
After Care will be available from 1:05 pm to 4:30 pm on all half-days except when there is a half day before Thanksgiving, winter and spring break.
- If your child DOES NOT attend on a regular 4 OR 5 DAY A WEEK
basis the fee is $12.00 from 1:05 to 3 pm.
- If your child DOES NOT attend on a regular 4 or 5 DAY A WEEK basis and you want your child to attend 3.5 hour program from 1:00 to 4:30 on half days, the fee is a total of $24.00 for the whole afternoon.
- Checks can be made payable to: Cape May City Elementary School/CREW
- Science activities will not occur on half-days!
Kitchen CREW students made their own chef hats!