THE LAST DAY FOR CREW AFTER CARE IS:
JUNE 16TH AT 3PM!
THERE WILL BE A FIELD TRIP FROM 10AM TO 3PM ON JUNE 16TH TO MONTEGO BAY INDOOR WATERPARK IN NORTH WILDWOOD!
- No money is needed for your child, just a towel and any life vests or swim wings the your child would need. Students can wear their bathing suits under their clothes, since we will not be leaving until 10am, after the awards assembly.
- Parents are welcome to attend but you must pay for your own admission and use your own transportation.
- Permission slips must be returned by June 12th!
Dear Parents and Guardians:
Information about the cost of CREW!
- CREW is a highly supervised, educational, and fun experience for your child.
- Character education and a variety of other activities to promote kindness toward others are a daily experience at CREW!
- Your child gets homework help from State of NJ Highly Qualified Teacher. Ms. Sloan holds a Master's Degree in Education, as well as, Special Education. She has over 25 years of combined teaching and supervisory after-care program experience.
- Supervised and organized teamwork building games are arranged both indoors and out. Teamwork and cooperation play a huge role in the CREW Program.
- Your children are in safe secure setting where all employees are fingerprinted and background checked. Safety and security is a must!
- Every student is provided with a complimentary snack from the cafeteria. Around 4pm we have a grain item such as cereal, graham crackers, animal cookies, cereal bars, 100% fruit juice, and a fruit item!
- If you come to the program on a monthly basis there is no charge for the days that CREW is open on half-day closings of regular school.
- If you attend on a drop-in basis, the fee for half-day drop in is only $12.00, from 1 to 3. If you stay from 1 to 4:30 the rate is doubled to $24.00. This is only if you are coming in as a drop in. People who pay the full monthly rate do not have to pay anything extra.
- All of the above items factor into the daily rate of the program, which we try to keep at it's lowest possible cost to you.
We look forward to providing your child with the safest, most secure, caring environment for economical family friendly cost!
Thank you, Ms. Sloan
Dear Parents and Guardians:
It is very important that you send in a note to your child's teachers about their CREW schedule.
Your child's teachers must know where to send your children at dismissal each day!
Please send in a note ASAP!
New hours for After Care CREW!
CREW After Care will now have a 4:30 pm closing time!
CREW stands for "Children Reaching Excellence Weekly!"
Quality Care Resource and Referral Service
Please see the information below to get help with your child's tuition. It's a great program, that picks up a large portion of your child's tuition. It's easy and worth looking into!
Ask for Mary Allen and tell her you would like to attend CREW at Cape May Elementary School!
Quality Care Tuition Assistance
Address: 1065 Route 47, Rio Grande, NJ 08242
You may drop off your child at the first classroom nearest to the main parking lot, anytime after 7am. You must sign in with Ms. Reed, before dropping off your child!
Payments may be given to Ms. Reed.
Please label all money envelopes or baggies with your name and the date.
Checks can be made out to Cape May City Elementary School/CREW. One check can be written for both Before and After Care payments. Please note what the payment is for in the memo area of the check. Cash is also welcomed, but not preferred. Thank You!
CREW students are the best!
Famous Quotes to Remember!
"Every job is a self-portrait of the person who
did it. Autograph your work with excellence.''
The last day for Before Care CREW is June 18th!
Please pay all tuition by June 12th in order for us to complete our end of year paperwork!
June Payment Information:
VERY IMPORTANT TO READ BELOW!
12 days of After Care and
14 days of Before Care!
1 Child Rate:
Before Care: $42.00
After Care: $144.00
Multiple Child Rate:
Before Care: $37.80
After Care: $129.60
Past Information for Reference
One Child Base Tuition Rate
Before Care: $60.00 per month/$3 per day
After Care: $240.00 per month/$12 per day
Both Sessions: $300.00 per month/$15 per day
No tuition is due for days we are closed!
A second or third child gets a 10% discount
from their base tuition.
The per day rate for every child after the first
Before Care: $54.00 per month/2.70 per day
After Care:$216.00/ 10.80 per day
The per day rates above are what you would minus for each day we are closed during any month.
No tuition is due for days we are closed! See note below:
-$12.00 per day from your tuition if you only come to the After Care Program,
-$3.00 per day from your tuition if you only come to the Before Care Program,
minus $15.00 per day from your tuition if you attend both programs.
Please see the per day rates for the multiple child amount.PLEASE READ!
Welcome to the CREW (Children Reaching Excellence Weekly) Page! You will not get a bill, it is expected that you will pay
monthly as listed on this page.
Discounted Rates for Different Hours of Drop-In Attendance.
Second or third children do not get the discount for this time period because it is a drop-in cost.
you have an older child who attends homework club or another club until 3:45 you may leave your younger child at CREW for $5.00 from 3 to 3:45pm. They will not be included in the snack count.
If you only need your child to come for the first hour of the program, 3 to 4pm, the cost is $8.00 if they will be included in the snack count.
Any time spent in CREW after 4pm is the full $12.00 cost.
PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE FRONT OFFICE DOOR FOR PICK UP. NO ONE IS AVAILABLE TO OPEN THE MAIN DOOR AFTER HOURS.
Depending on your payment plan tuition is due the first Friday of the month or the week, regardless of days attended. Checks can be made out to Cape May City Elementary School.
We have fun on the playground at CREW!
We were out looking for birds, and we found this beautiful watercolor sunset at the end of November!
Picture Credits: Google images, and personal photos