C.R.E.W. Before Care begins on the first day of school at 7 am!
Please go to the first Kindergarten classroom door, closest to the main parking lot! Ms. Reed will be there to answer the door! You must sign your child in for the day!
Dear Parents and Guardians:
Information about the cost of CREW!
- CREW is a highly supervised, educational, and fun experience for your child.
- Character education and a variety of other activities to promote kindness toward others are a daily experience at CREW!
- Your child gets homework help from State of NJ Highly Qualified Teacher. Ms. Sloan holds a Master's Degree in Education, as well as, Special Education. She has over 25 years of combined teaching and supervisory after-care program experience.
- Supervised and organized teamwork building games are arranged both indoors and out. Teamwork and cooperation play a huge role in the CREW Program.
- Your children are in safe secure setting where all employees are fingerprinted and background checked. Safety and security is a must!
- Every student is provided with a complimentary snack from the cafeteria. Around 4pm we have a grain item such as cereal, graham crackers, animal cookies, cereal bars, 100% fruit juice, and a fruit item!
- If you come to the program on a monthly basis there is no charge for the days that CREW is open on half-day closings of regular school.
- All of the above items factor into the daily rate of the program, which we try to keep at it's lowest possible cost to you.
We look forward to providing your child with the safest, most secure, caring environment for economical family friendly cost!
Thank you, Ms. Sloan
If you need assistance paying for tuition, you might qualify for help.
Please see the information below to get help with your child's tuition. It's a great program, that picks up a large portion of your child's tuition. It's easy and worth looking into!
Ask for Mary Allen and tell her you would like to attend CREW at Cape May Elementary School!
Rutgers Southern Regional Child Care Resource & Referral Agency -
1065 Route 47 South, Suite A
Rio Grande NJ 08242 -
C.R.E.W. After Care will not start
until September 14th at 3 pm!
You may pick up your child from
Room 2 by 4:30 pm, unless
otherwise noted on the calendar!
1 Child Base Rate:
Before Care: $60.00/$3.00 per day
After Care: $240.00/$12.00 per day
Multiple Child Rate: 10% off
Before Care: $54.00/$2.70 per day
After Care: $216.00/$10.80 per day
No tuition is due for days we are closed! See note below:
Your amount due will be listed on your monthly sign in sheet, unless you have a special circumstance that changes your rate.
Please see the per day rates that apply to you for the amount to minus from the base rate of tuition!PLEASE READ!
Welcome to the CREW (Children Reaching Excellence Weekly) Page! You will NOT get a bill, it is expected that you will pay
monthly as listed on this page.
Discounted Rates for Different Hours of Drop-In Attendance.
Second or third children do not get the discount for this time period because it is a drop-in cost.
you have an older child who attends homework club or another club until 3:45 you may leave your younger child at CREW for $5.00 from 3 to 3:45pm. They will not be included in the snack count.
If you only need your child to come for the first hour of the program, 3 to 4pm, the cost is $8.00 if they will be included in the snack count.
Any time spent in CREW after 4pm is the full $12.00 cost.
PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE FRONT OFFICE DOOR FOR PICK UP. NO ONE IS AVAILABLE TO OPEN THE MAIN DOOR AFTER HOURS.
Depending on your payment plan tuition is due the first Friday of the month or the week, regardless of days attended. Checks can be made out to Cape May City Elementary School.
Dear Parents and Guardians:
It is very important that you send in a note to your child's teachers about their CREW schedule.
Your child's teachers must know where to send your children at dismissal each day!
Please send in a note ASAP!