Purchase Pumpkin Light with Spqqky Sounds today on the iTunes store by following the link below
Get ready for Halloween with Pumpkin Light & SpQQky Sounds.
Perfect for Mom or Dad to provide holiday lights and sounds while Trick-or-Treating with the little ones.
Or it can be used for providing Halloween sounds at parties or while handing out the goodies to all the Trick-or-Treaters who come to your door.
Tips for using Pumpkin Light with Spooky Sounds:
- Shake your iPhone or iPod to play a single, random, spooky sound.
- Tap the pumpkin's mouth to start the sound loop playing. Tap again to stop the loop after the current sound finishes.
- Double Tap above top of the pumpkin while sounds are playing to save the current playing sound for replay. A saved sound will replay on the next shake of your iPhone or iPod touch.
- Single Tap anywhere else on the screen (other than the mouth area) to change the light setting. Three settings allow for low, medium and bright light output.
- Touch the tiles button (upper left corner) to play a scary memory matching game. Game gets harder with perfect rounds.
- We recommend using the Auto-brightness feature of your iPhone or iPod.
- We recommend leaving the auto-lock on if you're not using the application as a flashlight (i.e. just for the scary sound loop). If you're using Pumpkin Light for single sounds via shaking or the flashlight you might disable the auto-lock in Settings/General/Auto-Lock - set to Never. Remember to restore your original auto-lock setting when you're not using Pumpkin Light.
- With a fairly new iPhone or iPod touch, Pumpkin Light can run the sound loop for hours on a fully charged battery.
- On the highest flashlight setting, Pumpkin Light should run the flashlight for about two hours (or more).
Buy it now on the
Copyright @ Bee-Appy.com 2011 - All Rights Reserved