Muscle car ringtone : Mp3 ringtone converter software : Send ringtones as text.
Muscle Car Ringtone
- A North American intermediate or mid-sized car produced between 1964 and 1972 (with a few exceptions) with a large displacement V8 engine.
- A high performance car, typically with a large engine and an intermediate-size body. Muscle cars were the hot cars of the ’60s and early ’70s, though some contemporary vehicles are considered late-model muscle cars
- Muscle car is a term used to refer to a variety of high performance automobiles. The term refers to American 2-door rear wheel drive mid-size cars equipped with large, powerful, V8s, and sold at an affordable price for street use and drag racing, formally and informally., retrieved on 2008–06–16.
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
muscle car ringtone - Muscle Car
Muscle Car Confidential: Confessions of a Muscle Car Test Driver
Today, a 1970 Hemi Cuda can change hands for as much as a quarter of a million dollars. But when it was introduced, the Barracuda was just a car, and it was Joe Oldhams job to beat the daylights out of it. A tell-all from the man who tested the best, this book delves into the notes Oldham made on the cars he vetted for some of the top car magazines.
Here are the photos (including outtakes) and the hard cold facts on muscle cars from the 1964 GTO to the 1976 Trans Am 455 HO--twenty-four in all. The 1970 Buick Gran Sport GSX, Oldham notes, was "the best handling muscle car we ever tested." The 1968 Plymouth Road Runner, on the other hand, was "just a car that didnt run very well"--despite its 426 Hemi.
Today, people might know the articles Oldham wrote, and they might know the performance numbers he got. But how he did those things was an untold story. This behind-the-scenes book is a close-up look at what it was like to live in the muscle car era and to help create the myth that still lives on today.
The list of reviewed cars includes:
1962 421 Super Duty Pontiac Catalina
1963 409 Chevrolet Biscayne
1968 Pontiac Firebird Sprint Turismo
1969 Baldwin-Motion SS-427 Camaro
1969 440 Plymouth Barracuda
1969 Firebird 400 Ram Air IV
1969 426 Hemi Road Runner
1969 440 Plymouth GTX
1969 440 6-BBL Plymouth Road Runner
1969 Pontiac GTO Judge
1969 428 Cobra Jet Mustang Mach 1
1970 426 Hemi Barracuda Convertible
1970 Buick GSX 455 Stage 1
1970 Pontiac GTO Ram Air IV
1971 429SCJ Ford Torino Cobra
1971 American Motors 401 AMX
1972 Oldsmobile 4-4-2 W-30
1973 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
1976 455 Pontiac Trans Am
Muscle Car Masters
Muscle Car Masters Eastern_Creek Australia Unofficial practice 20100903-IMG_9282
Muscle Cars waiting their turn to go on track at the New Zealand A1GP in Taupo