Superjail Theme Ringtone : Youtube Video Ringtone : Buy Ringtones For Phone
Superjail Theme Ringtone
- Superjail! is an American animated television series produced by Augenblick Studios. The series follows the events that take place in an unusual prison. The pilot aired on television on May 13, 2007, and its first season began on September 28, 2008. Superjail!
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- a unifying idea that is a recurrent element in literary or artistic work; "it was the usual `boy gets girl' theme"
- provide with a particular theme or motive; "the restaurant often themes its menus"
- An idea that recurs in or pervades a work of art or literature
- subject: the subject matter of a conversation or discussion; "he didn't want to discuss that subject"; "it was a very sensitive topic"; "his letters were always on the theme of love"
- The first major constituent of a clause, indicating the subject-matter, typically being the subject but optionally other constituents, as in “poor he is not.”
- The subject of a talk, a piece of writing, a person's thoughts, or an exhibition; a topic
superjail theme ringtone - Superjail!: Season
Superjail!: Season One
Superjail is the largest and most brutal prison in the world. Built in an active volcano, this complex routinely has riots and murders, though nobody is ever able to escape. The Warden, who is in charge of the prison, has gone insane over the years and has decided to make his prison unlike any other in the world. Superjail! will focus on the crazy antics that occur inside the prison.
Even the rainbows bleed in this arresting animated series that combines an anarchic Looney Tunes sensibility with the psychedelic dream/nightmare-scapes of Yellow Submarine. Superjail! makes Oz look like Little House on the Prairie. It is overseen by the resplendent-in-purple Warden (voiced by David Wain from The State), who is a deranged cross between Willy Wonka and the chief Blue Meanie. His methods are, to say the least, unorthodox (bunny suits for all inmates in one episode). Recurring characters include Jared, the Warden's skyscraper-foreheaded accountant; the muscular and masculine guard Alice; and the elusive teleporting Twins, who sport vaguely European accents as they gleefully wreak havoc around the jail. And then there's Jackknife, a vicious criminal whose violent arrests and escapes frame most of the episodes. Superjail! is like a vintage Mad magazine panel run amok, with deliriously brutal and comic bits of business that bear repeat viewings. Just as The Simpsons begins each episode with a unique blackboard gag, so does this series kick off with Jackknife being transported over remote and bizarre terrains en route to Superjail! And you know how they used to kill Kenny in each episode of South Park? Kenny got off easy. Each near 11-minute Superjail! episode features a sequence of escalating and unprintable carnage. DVD extras include a music video for the series' catchy theme song, "I'm Coming Home"; the pilot episode; and animatics for several episodes. Superjail! is not for the squeamish, but for those who can do the hard time, it's thoroughly mind- and eye-blowing. --Donald Liebenson
Another crappy cellphone shot. From the ASIFA-East Q&A with the creators of Superjail! at SVA. Left to Right: Dan Meth (Moderator), Christy Karacas (Creative Director, voice of Alice and Jackknife), Stephen Warbrick (Creator, After Effects Editor, voice of "Fat Cellmate"), Britt Myers (Sound Designer/Mixer), and Richard Mather (voice of the Twins).
Comic-Con fans dressed as the Warden of Superjail and the Mistress of Ultraprison.
superjail theme ringtone
In the murky alleyways of New York City, homeless Maxx huddles in his box and dreams of crushing evil villains. But when he bursts into the colorful netherworld of the Outback, the Maxx is a hero, in full purple splendor. His friend Julie, a freelance social worker, thinks the Maxx's alternate universe is just an escape from the harsh reality of New York-not realizing that she, too, roams the Outback as the Jungle Queen. Join the Maxx for deliciously demonic adventures in both worlds, as he scours streets and jungles in search of the link between his two realities. Will he be able to find the connection before it's too late?
This product is manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.\r\n
This disc is expected to play back in DVD Video "play only" devices, and may not play in other DVD devices, including recorders and PC drives. \r\n