POLYPHONIC RINGTONE FORMAT - FREE RINGTONE FOR A SIDEKICK - FREE LG VU RINGTONE
Polyphonic Ringtone Format
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- (Polyphonic Ringtones) Todays poly ringtones are almost as good as the original records, the quality gets better all the time due to continuous improvement in mobile phone audio technology. Most modern mobile phones with play 16 track tunes.
- (Polyphonic Ringtones) Polyphonic ringtones can create multiple tones simultaneously. This produces a more natural and realistic sound for melodies.
- The shape, size, and presentation of a book or periodical
- The way in which something is arranged or set out
- The medium in which a sound recording is made available
- the organization of information according to preset specifications (usually for computer processing)
- set (printed matter) into a specific format; "Format this letter so it can be printed out"
- determine the arrangement of (data) for storage and display (in computer science)
Medium format film
My first roll of medium format film shot on my new Hasselblad 500C. I couldn't find any shops open to develop it due to the Korean holiday Chuseok, so I bought the chemicals and equipment to do it myself. It turned out well, but I messed up a few shots by loading the film wrong on the spool. Oh well.
Seagull medium format camera
My latest craigslist treasure - an older Seagull medium format camera. Takes 120 film, 6cmx6cm square images, and is one of the cheapest MF cameras out there. Barring the Holgas. Strobist info: AB800 into an umbrella, upper camera right.