My Sounds Ringtones : Heavy Metal Ringtones : Use Music As Ringtone.
My Sounds Ringtones
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- (Ringtone (song)) Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- (Ringtone (film)) Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- (sound) financially secure and safe; "sound investments"; "a sound economy"
- Ascertain (the depth of water), typically by means of a line or pole or using sound echoes
- Question (someone), typically in a cautious or discreet way, as to their opinions or feelings on a subject
- (sound) the particular auditory effect produced by a given cause; "the sound of rain on the roof"; "the beautiful sound of music"
- (sound) appear in a certain way; "This sounds interesting"
- Examine (a person's bladder or other internal cavity) with a long surgical probe
Found this at the super tram stop outside Flinders Street station the other night. Supposed to transmit videos, sounds, wallpapers, ringtones and other types of fun to your phone if you put your IR port up to the window. I played around with a similar thing when I was in London early last year, but it's the first time I've seen it in Australia. However, that all said, I couldn't get it to work. My phone's IR port was on, I held it there for like a minute - and nothing. :(
To Speak is a Sin
I managed to figure out how to create my own ringtones for the iPhone. Appropriately as my first ringtone, I used the Pet Shop Boys song, To Speak is a Sin. They have a song for every situation.