Hotel motel insurance : Ambassador hotel suites : Hotel monsigny nice
Hotel Motel Insurance
- The business of providing such an arrangement
- policy: written contract or certificate of insurance; "you should have read the small print on your policy"
- indemnity: protection against future loss
- Money paid for this
- promise of reimbursement in the case of loss; paid to people or companies so concerned about hazards that they have made prepayments to an insurance company
- A practice or arrangement by which a company or government agency provides a guarantee of compensation for specified loss, damage, illness, or death in return for payment of a premium
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- a motor hotel
- A motel is a hotel designed for motorists, and usually has a parking area for motor vehicles. They are common in the United States.
- Motel is the debut album by the Mexican soul-rock band, of the same name. The album was released in March 28, 2006, in Mexico, their homeland. And later, after four months, the album was released in countries like Guatemala, Venezuela, Chile, and the United States.
- A roadside hotel designed primarily for motorists, typically having the rooms arranged in a low building with parking directly outside
I have no idea what the name of this motel is/was, but I've slowly seen it go from completely dilapidated to this state. I don't know why it's taking so long to restore it. Perhaps the owner of the property is doing it in their spare time. On my last pass by it, it appeared someone had taken a crack at repainting the sign (somewhat), and the siding was completed. Maybe sometime in the future I can report on a stay here. I hope so, since it's always neat to see another "mom-n-pop" motel make a comeback.
BUY AUTO (CAR) INSURANCE TODAY FROM KASH INSURANCE AGENCY, LAGUNA HILLS, CA, (AL KASH, CEO)
IN ADDITION TO AUTO, (CAR), TERM-LIFE INSURANCE, PERMANENT LIFE INSURANCE, BUSINESS LIFE INSURANCE, KASH INSURANCE AGENCY OF LAGUNA HILLS CALIFORNIA ( AL KASH, CEO) ALSO SELLS COMMERCIAL INSURANCE SERVICES INCLUDING RESTAURANT INSURANCE, PROPERTY INSURANCE, H.O.A’S INSURANCE, GAS STATION INSURANCE, REPAIR SHOP INSURANCE, MANUFACTURING INSURANCE, HOTEL INSURANCE, MOTEL INSURANCE, WORKER’S COMPENSATION INSURANCE kashinsurance.com, twitter.com/kashinsurance, kashinsurance.wordpress.com