EXTENDED STAY OF AMERICA HOTEL - HOTELS IN NEWPORTNEWS VA - PALMS HOTELS.
Extended Stay Of America Hotel
- a hotel that caters to a business traveler on an extended lodging period.
- Generally, a hotel stay of seven or more nights.
- A landmass in the western hemisphere that consists of the continents of North and South America joined by the Isthmus of Panama. The continent was originally inhabited by American Indians and Inuits. The northeast coastline of North America was visited by Norse seamen in the 8th or 9th century, but for the modern world the continent was first reached by Christopher Columbus in 1492
- United States: North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean; achieved independence in 1776
- (american) of or relating to or characteristic of the continents and islands of the Americas; "the American hemisphere"; "American flora and fauna"
- American English: the English language as used in the United States
- Used as a name for the United States
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
Our hotel - Extended Stay Deluxe
One of the ironies of this particular hotel is right across the street is an Extended Stay America. People are always walking into this hotel and being told their reservations are not on file, when in fast the people made their reservations at the OTHER one. This one has nicer rooms, but is a bit pricier. This shot was taken on Friday, May 23, 2008 shortly after our arrival in Mount Laurel, NJ
Woburn Hotel Room (1)
For the Boston leg of the trip, I stayed at an Extended Stay America in Woburn, one of Beantown's northern suburbs. The room was as large as some bachelor apartments I have been in. May 18, 2008
Similar posts: room 217 at the stanley hotelaccommodation north walesla quinta motor innhotels in rio brazilhotels in siesta key beachhotel accommodation port elizabethisle of the palms hotelsnixe palace hotel palma