BUDGET INN PHOENIX. AMBASSADOR BLOOMSBURY HOTEL
Budget Inn Phoenix
- a legendary Arabian bird said to periodically burn itself to death and emerge from the ashes as a new phoenix; according to most versions only one phoenix lived at a time and it renewed itself every 500 years
- the state capital and largest city located in south central Arizona; situated in a former desert that has become a prosperous agricultural area thanks to irrigation
- A person or thing regarded as uniquely remarkable in some respect
- a large monocotyledonous genus of pinnate-leaved palms found in Asia and Africa
- (in classical mythology) A unique bird that lived for five or six centuries in the Arabian desert, after this time burning itself on a funeral pyre and rising from the ashes with renewed youth to live through another cycle
- make a budget
- a summary of intended expenditures along with proposals for how to meet them; "the president submitted the annual budget to Congress"
- a sum of money allocated for a particular purpose; "the laboratory runs on a budget of a million a year"
- Indium nitride is a small bandgap semiconductor material which has potential application in solar cells and high speed electronics.
- hostel: a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
- Inns are generally establishments or buildings where travelers can seek lodging and, usually, food and drink. They are typically located in the country or along a highway.
- An establishment providing accommodations, food, and drink, esp. for travelers
- A restaurant or bar, typically one in the country, in some cases providing accommodations
It's not the Bates Motel!
Althought A. Hitchcock is no longer among us, I was staring at the beautiful rocks behind the scenes.
FIFTH AVENUE, just north of Van Buren Street, Phoenix— A city car bearing the old city logo.
Related topics: hotel fortezza firenzeindigo hotel groupfredericton innhotel le compostellehotel alvear argentinabed and breakfast sonderjyllandhotels in beijing airportrio othon palace hotel rio de janeirohotel del rey reviews