THE ROYAL PALACE HOTEL - HOTEL ASTOR TORINO
The Royal Palace Hotel
- Royal Palace may refer to: * Azerbaijan: ** Palace of the Shirvanshahs, Baku ** Palace of Shaki Khans, Shaki ** Palace of Nakhchivan Khans, Nakhchivan * Belgium: Royal Palace of Brussels * Brazil ** Paco Imperial ** Paco de Sao Cristovao ** Summer Palace * Bulgaria: Royal Palace, today housing
- The Royal Palace in Amsterdam (Koninklijk Paleis Amsterdam or Paleis op de Dam) is one of four palaces in the Netherlands which is at the disposal of Queen Beatrix by Act of Parliament. The palace was built as city hall during the Dutch Golden Age in the seventeenth century.
- Royal Palace (1964-1991) was an British Thoroughbred racehorse. He was bred and raced by Jim Joel, whose father and uncle were both major forces in British horse racing.
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
the royal palace hotel - 1930 BANK
1930 BANK BRUSSELS MONTAGNE DU PARC OSTEND KURSAAL ROYAL PALACE HOTEL
A full page and reverse from our volume of the GRAPHIC, an illustrated weekly newspaper dated 1930, the scan size is approximately(including margins as seen) 15.5 x 11 inches (395x280). All are genuine antique prints and not modern copies the Graphic is an illustrated newspaper and is a fine example of a historic social record of British and world events up to the present day. The Graphic is known for its coverage of the following subjects the wars, ships, boats, guns, sailing, portraits, fine art, old and antique prints, wood cut, wood engravings, early photographs, Victorian life, Victorian culture, kings, queens, royalty, travels, adventures, natural history, birds, fish, mammals, fishing, hunting, shooting, fox hunting, sports including tennis, cricket, football, horse racing, politics and many more items of interest.
Royal Palace of Brussels (Brussels - Belgium)
The Royal Palace of Brussels is the official palace of the King of the Belgians in the centre of the nation's capital Brussels. However it is not used as a royal residence, as the king and his family live in the Royal Castle of Laeken on the outskirts of Brussels. --- Le Palais royal de Bruxelles, qui n’abrite plus aujourd’hui que les activites officielles du souverain belge, est ne de la reunion de quatre hotels particuliers construits au XVIIIe siecle : Walckiers, Bender, Begiojoso et Belle-Vue.
J Lyons - Royal Palace Hotel, Kensington, London - menu card by Victor Reinganum, 1932
Lyons also ran some famous hotels - The Strand Palace, the Regent Palace and from 1919 in Kensington, the Royal Palace Hotel. This wonderful menu card is by Victor Reinganum (who did much work for the Southern Railway) and is very art-deco!