Hotel Timmendorfer Strand - Jobs At Marriot Hotel
Hotel Timmendorfer Strand
- Timmendorfer Strand is a municipality in the district of Ostholstein, in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany. It is situated on the Bay of Lubeck (Baltic Sea), approximately 15 km northeast of Lubeck, and 20 km southeast of Eutin.
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
Seventeen // April 26 • Timmendorfer Strand, Germany • The plan was to drive from Slovenija to Hamburg but an emergency back at the day job forced me to dive into an internet equipped hotel room in Wurzburg for an unscheduled afternoon's stopover. Fires put out, I ventured in search of dinner and after struggling with the local menu specials and texting German speakers around the globe for support, I discovered the the bar owner was in fact from New Jersey. Forgetaboutit. Hamburg turned out to be like no other German city I've visited packed with cool little restaurants and buzzing outdoor bars. It was also packed with four of my favourite people in the flickrverse which was why I didn't mind stopping traffic on the main pier at this Baltic seaside town to stand like an idiot in front of a row of tripods and cameras for 30 minutes. Yet another unexpected surprise was that Keks very nearly won the Hamburg marathon the morning after ... well, that's what it felt like to us.
Das nenne ich doch mal ein Hotel in Timmendorfer Strand.