BED AND BREAKFAST STOCKHOLM : SAN FRANCISCO HOTEL MOTEL : WALLAROO ACCOMMODATION.
Bed And Breakfast Stockholm
- eat an early morning meal; "We breakfast at seven"
- Have this meal
- the first meal of the day (usually in the morning)
- provide breakfast for
- the capital and largest city of Sweden; located in southern Sweden on the Baltic; "the Nobel Prize is awarded in Stockholm"
- The capital of Sweden, a seaport on the eastern coast, on the mainland and on numerous adjacent islands; pop. 674,000
- Stockholm a French solo album by Jean-Louis Aubert. It includes the singles Ocean and Le Jour Se Leve Encore.
- Volume 6: Stockholm & Goteborg is a live CD by English avant-rock group Henry Cow, and is disc 6 of the 10-disc 40th Anniversary Henry Cow Box Set. It was released in September 2008 by ReR Megacorp as a free-standing album in advance of the box set release in January 2009.
- A piece of furniture for sleep or rest, typically a framework with a mattress and coverings
- The time for sleeping
- A place or article used by a person or animal for sleep or rest
- furnish with a bed; "The inn keeper could bed all the new arrivals"
- a plot of ground in which plants are growing; "the gardener planted a bed of roses"
- a piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep; "he sat on the edge of the bed"; "the room had only a bed and chair"
Stockholm - Södermalms höjder
Best in Large View -- This photo is the last one in a series which started with the sunny and colourful facade of the Gamla Stan, the Old Town. Both photos are taken from basically the same spot, except that ''here'' I have turned around 180°, so now I have the the Old Town right behind me. // The two photos share one object; the yellow ring-buoy in front of the bridge (see note) :-) Here, right in front is a canal, called Slussen (as is the area around it), which directs water from the huge lake, Malaren, into the Baltic sea, which is just a stone-throw away to the left (outside of this photo) Slussen is a major traffic point in Stockholm, on land and water. You can see one of the Stockholm Metro trains, which has just come up from one tunnel and just to enter another one, on the left. Further up is the 'postcard pretty' Sodermalms hojder (Sodermalms Heights). Sodermalm is perhaps the biggest district of downtown Stockholm (by locals referred to as ''[Stockholm] inom tullarna''). Sodermalm (or just Soder) is a popular and vibrant part of the city, with a relatively young population, many artists, pubs, restaurants etc. So, tourists should not miss it :-)
View of Stockholm. Vista de Estocolmo
EXPLORED 2010-06-04 #431 A general view of Stockholm, Sweden, from Katarina viewpoint at Sodermalm. Una vista general de Estocolmo, Suecia, desde el mirador Katarina en Sodermalm.