HOTELS IN PALERMO SOHO. HOTEL DIANO MARINA.
Hotels In Palermo Soho
- Palermo is a neighborhood, or barrio of the Argentine capital, Buenos Aires. It is located in the northeast of the city, bordering the barrios of Belgrano to the north, Almagro and Recoleta to the south, Villa Crespo and Colegiales to the west and the Rio de la Plata river to the east.
- HOTELS (ISSN-1047-2975) is a trade publication serving the information needs of the worldwide hospitality industry.
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- (hotel) a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- Hotel is a dimensional real estate game created by Milton Bradley in 1986. It is similar to Square Mile and Prize Property. In Hotel the players are building resort hotels and attempting to drive their competitors into bankruptcy.
The area is called Palermo Soho because of its high concentration of alternative boutiques, bars, and restaurants.
Palermo Soho Lofts - Buenos Aires
I love how my hotel rooms are often bigger than my apartment in NYC