IRELAND BED AND BREAKFAST TOUR. BEST HOTELS IN MYKONOS. QUALITY HOTEL GRAND FARRIS.
Ireland Bed And Breakfast Tour
- the first meal of the day (usually in the morning)
- eat an early morning meal; "We breakfast at seven"
- Have this meal
- provide breakfast for
- An island in the British Isles that lies west of Great Britain. Approximately four fifths of the area of Ireland constitutes the Republic of Ireland, with the remaining one fifth belonging to Northern Ireland. After an unsuccessful rebellion in 1798, union of Britain and Ireland followed in 1801. In 1922, Ireland was partitioned by the Anglo-Irish Treaty
- a republic consisting of 26 of 32 counties comprising the island of Ireland; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1921
- Ireland (,; Eire, ; Ulster Scots: Airlann) is the third-largest island in Europe and the twentieth-largest island in the world. It lies to the northwest of continental Europe and is surrounded by hundreds of islands and islets.
- an island comprising the republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland
- make a tour of a certain place; "We toured the Provence this summer"
- a journey or route all the way around a particular place or area; "they took an extended tour of Europe"; "we took a quick circuit of the park"; "a ten-day coach circuit of the island"
- Make a tour of (an area)
- Take (a performer, production, etc.) on tour
- go: a time for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else); "it's my go"; "a spell of work"
- A place or article used by a person or animal for sleep or rest
- a piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep; "he sat on the edge of the bed"; "the room had only a bed and chair"
- a plot of ground in which plants are growing; "the gardener planted a bed of roses"
- A piece of furniture for sleep or rest, typically a framework with a mattress and coverings
- furnish with a bed; "The inn keeper could bed all the new arrivals"
- The time for sleeping
These are photos, ticket stubs, wristbands, and mostly my personal memories from U2's Vertigo tour in 2005. (I did not attend any shows in 2006)
Caitlin at the estate in Louth, Ireland (just South of the Northern Ireland border)