HOTEL TROPICO PLAYA PALMA NOVA : UNIQUE HOTEL ROOMS : HOTEL ACCOMODATIONS.
Hotel Tropico Playa Palma Nova
- Palma Nova (literally "New Palm") is a town on the Spanish Balearic island of Majorca, in the municipality of Calvia.
- Tropico is a telenovela produced and filmed entirely in the Dominican Republic by Venevision International, Iguana Productions and Antena Latina. It is a remake of the 1997 Peruvian telenovela Escandalo.
- Tropico is a construction and management simulation computer game developed by PopTop Software and published by Gathering of Developers in April 2001. The game sees the player taking the role of "El Presidente," the ruler of an island in the Caribbean during the Cold War era from the 1950s onward.
- Tropico is American rock singer Pat Benatar's sixth album, released in 1984. It peaked at #14 on the U.S. Billboard 200 and produced the Top-10 hit "We Belong".
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- An area of flat, dried-up land, esp. a desert basin from which water evaporates quickly
- Playa was an American R&B trio. Composed of Smoke E. Digglera (also known as Smokey), Digital Black (also known as Black), and the late Static Major, Playa is best known for their 1998 hit album, "Cheers 2 U", produced by longtime collaborator Timbaland.
- La Playa de Ponce, Ponce Playa, La Playa, or simply Playa, is one of the thirty-one barrios that comprise the municipality of Ponce, Puerto Rico. Along with Bucana, Canas, Vayas, and Capitanejo, Playa is one of the municipality's five coastal barrios.
- (Playas (canton seat)) Playas (officially known as General Villamil Playas) is a coastal city located in the province of Guayas, Ecuador. It is the seat of the canton of Playas, created in 1989. As of the census of 2001, there are 24,070 people residing within city limits .
Palma Nova crazy golf
Are you crazy? Book with no frills to experience this 54 hole golfing experience.
Palma Nova Crazy golf
Father and son enjoying the 54 hole crazy golf experience in Palma Nova.
See also: luxury hotel australiathe arlington hotel temple bar dublinbellagio las vegas hoteltrip advisor new orleans hotelstrader hotel manilaromantic bed and breakfast in vermontcheap rehoboth beach hotelshotels near coronado beachhotels mont blancbecome a hotel manager