Hotel cala blanca palma nova : Drury inn suites airport
Hotel Cala Blanca Palma Nova
- Palma Nova (literally "New Palm") is a town on the Spanish Balearic island of Majorca, in the municipality of Calvia.
- white (or grey) horse
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- (CALAS) The Canadian Association for Laboratory Animal Science (CALAS), a not-for-profit membership association was formed in 1962 with a vision to elevate the standards of laboratory animal science and to enhance animal well-being and excellence in science.
- (Calas (general)) Calas or Callas (Greek ????? or ??????; lived 4th century BC) was an ancient Greek, son of Harpalus of Elimiotis and first cousin to Antigonus, king of Asia, who held a command in the army which Philip II sent into Anatolia under Parmenion and Attalus, 336 BC, to further his
- (Calas (food)) Calas are deep fried rice cakes, made with sugar, flour, eggs and rice. It was a popular breakfast food in New Orleans in the early twentieth century, and has a mention in most Creole cuisine cookbooks.
Blanca Peak group
The Blanca Peak group, including California Peak, Twin Peaks, Ellingwood Point, Blanca Peak, Little Bear Peak and Hamilton Peak. Taken from milepost 240 along U.S. 160, seven miles east of Alamosa.
Blanca Peak group and Rio Grande River
The Blanca Peak group, taken from behind the Lobatos bridge in southern Colorado, on the east (Costilla County) side of the Rio Grande.
See also: hotels near wild adventurela catalina hotel and suitessummit motel chicagosuper cheap hotelsare hotel rooms cleanaruba five star hotelshotel josefshof wienhotel montecarlosfess parker wine country innbed and breakfast in rome