PINK DISCOUNT COSMETICS : MAKE UP FOREVER JOBS.
Pink Discount Cosmetics
- Cosmetics are substances used to enhance the appearance or odor of the human body. Cosmetics include skin-care creams, lotions, powders, perfumes, lipsticks, fingernail and toe nail polish, eye and facial makeup, permanent waves, colored contact lenses, hair colors, hair sprays and gels,
- A product applied to the body, esp. the face, to improve its appearance
- (cosmetic) a toiletry designed to beautify the body
- (cosmetic) serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- A percentage deducted from the face value of a bill of exchange or promissory note when it changes hands before the due date
- give a reduction in price on; "I never discount these books-they sell like hot cakes"
- A deduction from the usual cost of something, typically given for prompt or advance payment or to a special category of buyers
- the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise
- dismiss: bar from attention or consideration; "She dismissed his advances"
- of a light shade of red
- (of wine) Rose
- tap: make light, repeated taps on a surface; "he was tapping his fingers on the table impatiently"
- Having or showing left-wing tendencies
- Of a color intermediate between red and white, as of coral or salmon
- any of various flowers of plants of the genus Dianthus cultivated for their fragrant flowers
This is for the What's in my bag group. Planner, blue gel pen, Charmmy Kitty pen, a wallet with $23, hi-chews candy, cellphone, usb drive, mirror, keys, some market key cards, comb, metrocard for the subway, some lotion, a letter to be mailed out, lip glosses, a discount card for bubble tea, a pink cosmetics bag
Full Kit, Sample Kit, and a few other samples
They no longer have a "Full Kit," but if you place 12+ full sized items into your cart, you will receive a 45% discount. 5+ gets 25% off.