LADY GAGA MAKEUP TUTORIAL - TRAVEL MAKEUP SET.
Lady Gaga Makeup Tutorial
- is best-known for her extravagant outfits and make-up anytime she appears at crowds. Besides, the beauty set many records in Web video viewings, Facebook fans and Twitter followers as well as filled her name in the year\'s top 10 search terms on Yahoo!.
- Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta (born March 28, 1986), known by her stage name Lady Gaga, is an American recording artist. She began performing in the rock music scene of New York City's Lower East Side in 2003 and enrolled at New York University's Tisch School of the Arts.
- An account or explanation of a subject, printed or on a computer screen, intended for private study
- A tutorial is one method of transferring knowledge and may be used as a part of learning. More interactive and specific than a book or a lecture; a tutorial seeks to teach by example and supply the information to complete a certain task.
- A period of instruction given by a university or college tutor to an individual or very small group
- of or relating to tutors or tutoring; "tutorial sessions"
- a session of intensive tuition given by a tutor to an individual or to a small number of students
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The composition or constitution of something
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
Lady GaGa - "Telephone" inspired
So, my sisters and I were watching youtube vidoes and stubbled upon tons of "Telephone" makeup and hair tutorials. We thought it would be fun to try to re-create the look! Not too bad I'd say. model- JoAnna makeup- Angela hair- me
Makeup Girl - Tentando ser sexy?
Foto tirada ontem a noite com a make do meu proximo tutorial, inspirado na Lady Gaga. Ignorem minha cara *tentando ser sexy* so tento mesmo uhauhauauuauhauh Otima quinta a todos