TLE Q&A, for BEA members only, on 11/8
Post date: Oct 23, 2012 8:07:20 PM
Featuring OEA Advocate Linda Hendrix
Come find answers to such questions as:
- What constitutes a walk through?
- Why did we have to change to this evaluation process?
- Is a portfolio necessary?
- When should I write a response to my evaluation?
- How long should an observation be?
Linda has been an active participant in developing the new evaluation instrument—the Tulsa Model. Linda’s belief in the importance of effective teachers and her strong sense of protecting the rights of teachers make her a valuable asset in this process.
Refreshments and Answers
BEA MEMBERS ONLY!
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2012
Hoover Elementary Library