USED FARM EQUIPMENT FOR SALE BY OWNER : FOR SALE BY OWNER

Used Farm Equipment For Sale By Owner : Wheat Farming Equipment.

Used Farm Equipment For Sale By Owner


used farm equipment for sale by owner
    farm equipment
  • Agricultural machinery is any kind of machinery used on a farm to help with farming. The best-known example of this kind is the tractor.
  • means equipment, machinery, and repair parts manufactured for use on farms in connection with the production or preparation for market use of food resources.
    for sale
  • For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in 2000.
  • purchasable: available for purchase; "purchasable goods"; "many houses in the area are for sale"
  • For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
    owner
  • (law) someone who owns (is legal possessor of) a business; "he is the owner of a chain of restaurants"
  • a person who owns something; "they are searching for the owner of the car"; "who is the owner of that friendly smile?"
  • A person who owns something
  • (ownership) the relation of an owner to the thing possessed; possession with the right to transfer possession to others
used farm equipment for sale by owner - Qualcraft 2200
Qualcraft 2200 Pump Jack Steel Scaffolding
Qualcraft 2200 Pump Jack Steel Scaffolding
For use with scaffold system. Other items #00222, 00223, 10925. Unique way to side and paint vertical surfaces up to 30 feet high. One person setup and take-down. 500-lb. capacity. Uses 4in. x 4in. or double 2in. x 4in. wooden posts, not included.

Perfect for shingling, sizing, sheathing, insulating, painting, building, roofing home repair and maintenance, Qual-Craft's Pump Jack attaches to scaffolding to lift both building materials and workers with the push of a foot. The body weight does all the work to smoothly lift platforms indoors and out, so there's no more climbing down, detaching heavy material, and lifting it up to the next level as you work your way up. Anyone accustomed to this routine knows that means way less downtime and way more productivity. This versatile system easily adjusts to any height up to 30 feet for doing roof work up high or for repairing first-story windowsills otherwise out of reach from the ground. The jack attaches securely to wood poles with a positive double-lock system, so there's no worry about slipping down the pole when you're way up high. Poles (not included) must consist of two 2-by-4s nailed together with 10d common nails. With the Pump Jack connected, scaffolding platforms are raised smoothly with the foot pump and carefully lowered with a hand crank. Rugged steel construction means optimal durability and flush connections with posts and scaffolding. An extra-large foot strap accommodates large work boots. The Pump Jack's heavy-duty handle locks solidly into place for optimal stability. And, a durable powder-coat finish protects the Pump Jack for years of use. Complete the system with the pump jack brace and guardrail accessories (sold separately). --Brian D. Olson

83% (15)
Kreischerville Workers' Houses, Kreischer Street
Kreischerville Workers' Houses, Kreischer Street
Kreischerville, Staten Island The Kreischerville Workers' Houses are a group of four identical double houses, are some of the most readily identifiable of the worker housing erected during the nineteenth century in Kreischerville and other small Staten Island villages that grew up around manufacturing enterprises. The houses, were built around 1890 on a site that was quite near to the Kreischer brick manufacturing works (no longer standing) where the first occupants worked, and originally faced a row of similar houses on the west side of Kreischer Street. The structure survives as an element of the company town character that prevailed in Kreischerville, as the village of Androvetteville came to be known during the nineteenth century when the Kreischer brick works was a thriving concern. The houses were developed by Peter Androvette, a prominent member of a local family, who participated in the nineteenth-century evolution of the hamlet of Androvetteville into the village of Kreischerville. The construction of these houses by Androvette demonstrates the quasi-company-town nature of Kreischerville, where the control of the dominant industrial firm was tempered by older development and local interests which gradually combined. The modest size and lack of ornamental elements of the wood-framed, shingle-clad structure, which has entrances made more private by their side porch location, are characteristic of worker housing of the time, particularly the common semi-detached cottage. The company-town setting of the houses is reinforced by the siting of the houses close together and near the street, and is enhanced by the picket fence and a walk laid in Kreischer brick. They were leased by Androvette to laborers who were employed at the brick works in Kreischerville and other nearby industries. The Development of Kreischerville During the early and mid-nineteenth century, the town of Westfield on the southwestern side of Staten Island, was a rural area with scattered small settlements; the hamlet near the juncture of Arthur Kill Road and Sharrotts Road was known as Androvetteville because of the extensive land holdings of the Androvette family.1 Sharrotts Road connected the community with the village of Woodrow to the east, while the Arthur Kill Road led north to Rossville and the Blazing Star Ferry and also south to Tottenville and additional ferry service to New Jersey. Several small lanes led to the waterfront, much of which was salt marsh, and homes not located near the main roads were near the shore. The residents of Androvetteville included fanners, oystermen, ship joiners, and watermen. By 1850, there were two stores in the hamlet, and the West Baptist Church stood north of the intersection of Sharrotts Road and Arthur Kill Road. The Industrialist and the Waterman. The area around Androvetteville changed dramatically in the mid-1850s with the discovery of refractory fire clays in the vicinity, and the purchase of clay deposits and subsequent development of a fire bricks manufacturing works by Balthasar Kreischer.2 In 1845 Kreischer and a partner had established a business in Manhattan to produce fire brick - a fire-resistant brick used in many industrial applications. Kreischer soon was sole proprietor of the operation that was one of the first in the United States to provide fire brick. In 1853 Kreischer became aware of refractory clay deposits in Westfield. He acquired several tracts with clay deposits and purchased the rights to mine clay on nearby land. Two years later Kreischer established a brick works at the edge of the Arthur Kill (Staten Island Sound), and in 1858 he enlarged his works on Staten Island with the construction of an addition to the factory for the production of clay retorts (vessels made of fire clay in which coal was heated to produce gas). As Kreischer's brick works and clay mining began to dominate Androvetteville, the area became known as Kreischerville. In 1876 the Staten Island facility was enlarged and at that time the Manhattan plant was closed; the newly-expanded works were destroyed by fire in 1878 and were immediately rebuilt. The Kreischer Brick works was a major producer of building materials in the metropolitan area, and like many operations, maintained a headquarters in Manhattan. Balthasar Kreischer, who retired from active management of the brick works in 1878, died in 1886; the firm of B. Kreischer & Sons was continued by three of his children: George F., who had joined the company in 1870, Charles C., and Edward B.3 In 1887 George Kreischer entered into an agreement with the New York Anderson Pressed Brick Company and the Anderson works was built adjacent to the Kreischer facility. The brick works were again badly damaged by fire and rebuilt in 1892. The Kreischer family's involvement with the firm terminated in 1899, its sale forced by financial problems. Several members of the Androvette family remained in the area, many of whom made their livings i
Bristol Peter Street BS1 Map - 1937
Bristol Peter Street BS1 Map - 1937
Peter Street lost during the blitz now lies under modern-day Castle Park. Peter Street Summary Peter Street was a continuation of Mary-le-Port Street, running through to the end of Narrow Wine Street. The part from the Castle Street junction to Narrow Wine Street was known as Little Peter Street. The cobbled Church Lane, which was along the side of Melhuish's Hotel, was Bristol's last medieval thoroughfare which had retained its original width. Only the News Theatre, Bear and Rugged Staff, part of Llewellins & James and the shell of St Peter's Church remained after the blitz of 24 November 1940...Today, all that remains is the church shell. 1 W. Barratt &Co. Ltd. - Boot and Shoe Manufacturer This company also had premises at 3 Wine Street. 2-3 Bond & Son. - Hosiers 4-6 J. Melhuish Ltd. 7 C. Stuckey & Son Ltd. - Clothier Upper floor: A. Horsley, Ladies' and Gent's Tailor. 8 H. Carey. - Tobacconist Upper floor: Crantley Simmons, Gent's hairdressers. 9 Verrechia & Sons. - Ice-Cream Manufacturer As well as being a shop selling ice cream, the premises included a seating area where customers could eat ice cream sundaes, etc. This shop was very popular on those long hot summer days of years past, huge queues sometimes blocked the pavement. Verrechia a family run business also had premisies in Brislington with a large fleet of ice-cream vans. And were one of the first to sell ice-cream in Bristol at East Street Bedminster. 10-11 Compton & Co. (Bristol) Ltd - Costumiers 12 Vacant These premises were occupied by Lloyds Bank (opened 8 April 1929) until September 1939 when it closed due to the outbreak of the Second World War. 13-14 Currys Ltd. - Cycle and Radio Retailer Curry's also sold camping equipment and toys, and had additional premises at 139 East Street. After the war they moved to one of the temporary single-storey shops in Lower Castle Street. 15 The Fox. - Public House Landlord: R. Harris (previously Arthur Pollett and a Mr Lyons) Brewery: Georges Brewery. The News Theatre - Cinema (Proprietor: Jacey Cinemas Ltd) These premises were originally called the Queens Hall (with 500 seats), which opened in 1910. To accommodate the demand to see silent films it was converted to Bristol's first purpose-built cinema in 1915 and renamed the Queens Picture House. By the 1930s the arrival of 'talkies' meant there was a need to modernise (this included new frontage of glass and chrome and a sliding roof for ventilation) based on the design of the architect W.H. Watkins (who also designed the Regent in Castle Street). The refurbished premises opened on 26 December 1933, with the number of seats reduced to 385 and renamed The News Theatre. By 1940 the opening hours were midday to 9.30 p.m., programmes (two newsreels, a magazine feature and a cartoon) lasting approximately one hour, entrance fee 7d (3p) or 1s 2d (6p). The premises were damaged in the blitz of 24 November 1940, but repairs were quickly made and reopened on 23 December 1940. The cinema eventually closed for business in 1956 and the building was demolished in 1959 - finally beaten by planners and television sets! 20-21 Vacant Until approximately 1938 this building was occupied by the fondly-remembered Lake's Oyster Bar. Occupying these premises for at least twenty-five years, customers could stand at the counter (there were no seats) and eat cockles, mussels, whelks, etc. The owner kept a parrot in the shop, its perch being near the counter. In 1938 the premises were temporarily an amusement arcade. 22 Western Vintage Wine Co. - Wine and Spirit Merchants. This company also had premises at Church Road, Redfield and New Station Road, Fishponds. 23 William Alfred Miller. - Boot Repairer 24 Knight & Co. - Gold Blocker and Badge Makers This company is still in business today as Knights Rosettes & Badges Ltd on St Michael's Hill. Bear & Rugged Staff. - Public Home Landlord: Howard Henry Herniman (previously it was a Mr Wakefield) Brewery: Georges Brewery The original building on this site was built in 1653, the cellar communicating with the dungeons of the old Bristol Castle, to which there was still access in the 1930s. On the night of the 24 November 1940 blitz the landlord, his wife (Nell) and three others spent the night in the cellar, the niece of the landlord (Margaret Edgeworth) spending most of the night in a beer barrel for protection! After the war Howard and Nell Herniman ran a fruit shop at the top of Christmas Steps. The pub survived the war and remained open until January 1968. It was demolished in October 1969. 25 Smart Milliners (Proprietor: Edward H. Drew Ltd) Between these premises and St Peter's Church was the side entrance to the Regent Cinema. St Peter's Church Rector — Revd Eric Stephen Loveday, who lived at Limerick Road, Redland. By common consent this was the mother church of Bristol, first mentioned in 1 106. Towards the end of the fourteenth century,

used farm equipment for sale by owner
Similar posts:
indoor adventure playground equipment
used food equipment
dj equipment hire newcastle
football equipment dallas
used construction equipment for sale in europe
selling printing equipment
towing equipment for trucks
nobles lifting equipment
used pad printing equipment
used bakery equipment canada
Comments