Brown makeup tutorial. Extreme makeup makeover. Cosmix school of makeup artistry.
Brown Makeup Tutorial
- a session of intensive tuition given by a tutor to an individual or to a small number of students
- A period of instruction given by a university or college tutor to an individual or very small group
- An account or explanation of a subject, printed or on a computer screen, intended for private study
- A tutorial is one method of transferring knowledge and may be used as a part of learning. More interactive and specific than a book or a lecture; a tutorial seeks to teach by example and supply the information to complete a certain task.
- of or relating to tutors or tutoring; "tutorial sessions"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The composition or constitution of something
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- Dark-skinned or suntanned
- Of a color produced by mixing red, yellow, and black, as of dark wood or rich soil
- fry in a pan until it changes color; "brown the meat in the pan"
- (of bread) Made from a dark, unsifted, or unbleached flour
- an orange of low brightness and saturation
- of a color similar to that of wood or earth
brown makeup tutorial - Tutorials: Smoky
Tutorials: Smoky "V" Eye from Bare Escentuals
Hey, beauty school dropout. This kit is for you. With its one-of-a-kind, patent-pending brush with unique "V" end, it helps you create a smoky, sultry eye style in seconds with the most expert intensity. Just follow our simple instructions on the detachable tip card and you'll walk away with a beautifully sophisticated smokiness that's sure to heat things up. Collection includes: Pacific Heights Eyecolor (a gray lavender matte shade) 1990s Eyecolor (a deep, smoky-violet glimmer) Double-Ended Smoky V Brush Detachable tip card with easy how-to instructions A $54 value for only $32
Better picture with my camera... I think i will keep this makeup for a while x3 i do like it <3 Al fin, mejores fotitos para el registro con mi camara!! Pucha que costo que llegara xD las tias la mandaron por partes, literalmente... Las pestanas de un lado siempre me quedan mejor que el otro xD... lo mismo para las cejas... Esto de no ser ambidiestra 9_9 Actualmente trabajando en su vestidito...
Line eyes close to lashline with a black or brownblack eye pencil.thicken line near outer corners, thinnest near inner corners, and smudge the line slightly with your fingertip. I am using Prestige Eyeliner in E-24 "Black Brown"