Fresh Flowers On Wedding Cake : Make Your Own Wedding Bouquets
Fresh Flowers On Wedding Cake
- a rich cake with two or more tiers and covered with frosting and decorations; served at a wedding reception
- A wedding cake is the traditional cake served to the guests at a wedding reception (or in parts of England, at a wedding breakfast) after a wedding.
- A decorated cake, often in several tiers and with a model bride and groom, that is cut by the couple as part of a wedding ceremony and distributed to the guests
- Denoting a building or architectural style that is very decorative or ornate
- A rich iced cake, typically in two or more tiers, served at a wedding reception
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- (flower) bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- (flower) a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- (flower) reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- Not previously known or used; new or different
- Recently created or experienced and not faded or impaired
- recently made, produced, or harvested; "fresh bread"; "a fresh scent"; "fresh lettuce"
- (of a cycle) beginning or occurring again; "a fresh start"; "fresh ideas"
- newly: very recently; "they are newly married"; "newly raised objections"; "a newly arranged hairdo"; "grass new washed by the rain"; "a freshly cleaned floor"; "we are fresh out of tomatoes"
- (of food) Recently made or obtained; not canned, frozen, or otherwise preserved
Amanda & Jeff's Wedding Cake
This cake was for friends who got married on Valentine's day. My first 'real' wedding cake (I've only done one in a class 2 years ago before this)! Thank you to all those in the Aussie Cake Decorators group who shared their thoughts about covering fruit cakes in marzipan and using fresh flowers. You helped ease my nervousness! And although the cakes are not perfect (see the bit of crease on the top cake), at least the bride and groom loved it -- and I guess, at the end of the day, that is all that really matters :)
Fall Wedding Cake
The wedding cake I just did yesterday, October 24th, for my sister's best friend. Iced in buttercream, fabric ribbon around each tier. Their monogram, JFS, on the middle tier dusted with gold luster dust. I arranged the fresh flowers on the cake. I loved the stand for the cake, it was gorgeous.