ORGANIC COOKING BLOG - COOKING SHERRY SUBSTITUTIONS.
Organic Cooking Blog
- a fertilizer that is derived from animal or vegetable matter
- being or relating to or derived from or having properties characteristic of living organisms; "organic life"; "organic growth"; "organic remains found in rock"
- Of, relating to, or derived from living matter
- Of, relating to, or denoting compounds containing carbon (other than simple binary compounds and salts) and chiefly or ultimately of biological origin
- (of food or farming methods) Produced or involving production without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or other artificial agents
- relating or belonging to the class of chemical compounds having a carbon basis; "hydrocarbons are organic compounds"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- web log: a shared on-line journal where people can post diary entries about their personal experiences and hobbies; "postings on a blog are usually in chronological order"
- read, write, or edit a shared on-line journal
- (blogger) a person who keeps and updates a blog
- Add new material to or regularly update a blog
Came in the organic veg box (we've eaten just about everything else)
My friend Roy, an organic farmer from Bellevue Chopin, Dominica
Related topics: free virtual cooking gamespolish cookingtuscany cooking tourchalet cooking coursescooking schools in dallas txcooking mama world kitchen walkthroughcooking a tenderloinchicken breast cooking times