Cooking Lamb Steak - Recipe Cooking Rice - How To Clean Cooking Oil Spills.
Cooking Lamb Steak
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- A thick slice of such beef or other high-quality meat or fish
- Poorer-quality beef that is cubed or ground and cooked more slowly by braising or stewing
- a slice of meat cut from the fleshy part of an animal or large fish
- Steak: Music From The Motion Picture is a 2007 album by Sebastien Tellier, Mr Oizo and SebastiAn. It is the soundtrack to the film directed by Quentin Dupieux (Mr. Oizo).
- High-quality beef taken from the hindquarters of the animal, typically cut into thick slices that are cooked by broiling or frying
- A steak (from Old Norse '''', "roast") is a cut of meat (usually beef). Most steaks are cut perpendicular to the muscle fibres, improving the perceived tenderness of the meat. In North America, steaks are typically served grilled, pan-fried, or broiled.
- A young sheep
- Used as the epitome of meekness, gentleness, or innocence
- young sheep
- The flesh of such young sheep as food
- give birth to a lamb; "the ewe lambed"
- English essayist (1775-1834)
Lamb steak, red wine reduction, fried potato slices
Marinate the steak with freshly ground pepper, garlic (cut tiny slits into the meat and shove in garlic slivers) and olive oil for three hours, then sear them in a very hot pan on both sides, seasoning with sea salt. Transfer to a low-medium oven to finish. Meanwhile cut the parboiled (not quite done) potatoes into thick slices and fry in the meat pan until golden. Take out the potato slices and keep warm. Deglaze the pan with a good glug of red wine, mount with a knob of butter and let reduce by about half. Before serving, add the meat juices from the dish in the oven. For the pepper salad, slice the peppers finely and dress with red onion, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Cut the steak into strips, dress with the reduction and serve with the potatoes and salad.
Lamb leg steak with Kale
My first time cooking in probably 3 weeks. Lamb leg steak with a fig glaze and kale cooked in olive oil with crushed garlic and sliced pancetta from Salumi.
Related topics: cooking games for teenagerscooking programs for kidshow to prepare lobster for cookingcooking magazines subscriptionsfree online cooking coursecooking with wine pregnancyrustic italian cookingcooking classes thailandmicrowave cooking centercooking weight conversions