Pet friendly seattle hotels - Hotel in bandung - Hotels near camp pendleton
Pet Friendly Seattle Hotels
- (Seattle Hotel) The Seattle Hotel (also known as Hotel Seattle) was the third of three hotels located in Pioneer Square in a triangular block bound by James Street to the north, Yesler Way to the south, and 2nd Avenue to the east, and just steps away from the Pioneer Building.
- Of or relating to pet animals
- favored: preferred above all others and treated with partiality; "the favored child"
- (of an animal or bird) Kept as a pet
- stroke or caress gently; "pet the lamb"
- a domesticated animal kept for companionship or amusement
- Denoting a thing that one devotes special attention to or feels particularly strongly about
This hotel was AWESOME
Not only were they really pet friendly but I would say they loved dogs there. Most hotels will put you in a room that smells like a 20 year old ashtray but our room was amazing! If you are traveling with animals stay at a Kimpton property!
Seattle Hotels | Edgewater Hotel
This Seattle hotels nestled on Seattle's waterfront at Pier 67, we're surrounded by beauty: the majestic Olympic Mountains; the sparkling waters of Elliott Bay and the velvety-pink sunsets of the Northwest sky.