Interior Decorating Color Ideas - Children's Rooms Decorating Ideas - Mothers Day Cake Decorating Ideas.
Interior Decorating Color Ideas
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- (interior decoration) decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- One, or any mixture, of the constituents into which light can be separated in a spectrum or rainbow, sometimes including (loosely) black and white
- add color to; "The child colored the drawings"; "Fall colored the trees"; "colorize black and white film"
- The use of all colors, not only black, white, and gray, in photography or television
- The property possessed by an object of producing different sensations on the eye as a result of the way the object reflects or emits light
- a visual attribute of things that results from the light they emit or transmit or reflect; "a white color is made up of many different wavelengths of light"
- having or capable of producing colors; "color film"; "he rented a color television"; "marvelous color illustrations"
- An opinion or belief
- A concept or mental impression
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
McDowell Mountain Ranch Nov. 17 Design Event.jpg
Join us for a terrific evening of free wine, appetizers and design on November 17, 2010 from 6:00 -7:30pm, while learning fantastic design tips. Bring a friend and enjoy! Location: Sanctuary Golf Course, 10690 E. Sheena Dr. Sponsored by iSearchDecor and the McDowell Mountain Ranch Community Association. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-881-7001.
[Real homes] Neutral paint colors: 'Oakwood Manor' by Benjamin Moore
The living room of Jackie Kersh’s North Berkeley home. Walls are painted Oakwood Manor by Benjamin Moore. The sofa is vintage Knoll; the metal chair was a flea market find. The large piece on the mantle is by a graduate student at the San Francisco Art Institute. Photo by Kersh, featured on morewaystowastetime.blogspot.com.
See also: how to decorate book shelvesshabby chic cottage decorski cake decorationsbamboo decormedieval party decorationhawaiian party decorfrench toile decorhome decor accent pieceskids room decoredecorative garden walls