Decorating ideas for wedding tables : Nurseries decor : Kids wall decor stickers.
Decorating Ideas For Wedding Tables
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- the social event at which the ceremony of marriage is performed
- marriage: the act of marrying; the nuptial ceremony; "their marriage was conducted in the chapel"
- a party of people at a wedding
- A marriage ceremony, esp. considered as including the associated celebrations
- Postpone consideration of
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- (table) a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- (table) a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- (table) postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- A concept or mental impression
- An opinion or belief
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
Reader Request: A Country Fair Wedding
One of our fabulous readers, Wendy, contacted us to request some help gathering ideas for a casual, country fair styled wedding: I am planning a 'Country Fair' themed wedding and want to make sure we stay on the side of fun casual and have some touch of coordinated ease. I was thinking bright colors, a photo booth instead of a guest book and games -- think bean bag toss, potato sack races and a cake walk -- in addition to a dance floor and a moon bounce. My fiance hates traditional weddings, so we're looking to create an event where our friends and family can get to know each other and have a good time. I'd LOVE to see your ideas? Thank you, Wendy I think this is such a fun wedding theme idea, especially for a laid-back and fun-loving couple. * This blue border on this invitation by Prentiss Douthit is reminiscent of picnic blanket plaid but the pretty simplicity of the card makes it a suitable wedding invitation -- FineStationery * A simple cotton dress like this halter frock would be perfect attire for the bride-to-be -- Anthropologie * Serve fun country fair styled food like popsicles, cotton candy and popcorn -- Country Living magazine and BounceAroundLi * Set up fair games for your guests to play during the reception like balloon darts, potato sack races, skeeball and milk bottle knockdown -- NJPicnics * Use pennant garland and old-fashioned string lights to decorate -- Martha Stewart * Have plenty of blue ribbons on hand to give out to the fair game winners -- Jamie Wilkes Trophies * Instead of traditional wedding cake, serve cherry pie or, my favorite fair food, funnel cake -- Epicurious * Set up picnic tables covered in gingham tablecloths for the reception dinner -- PartyRentalLTD * For country fair styled ceremony seating, cover hay bales with thick white canvas and accentuate with wildflowers -- Martha Stewart * For the bride's bouquet, consider hydrangeas or another blossom bunch straight from the garden -- The Knot
Wedding Ice Cream Van
A sneaky surprise that added some FUN and LAUGHTER for our guests at the Wedding Reception MID EVENING. This was a much welcomed treat after many hours of dancing and frivolity oodles of icecream did just the trick to cool everyone down for more fun treats instore. The wonderful Icecream van owner very kindly decorated his vehicle in our Wedding Theme Colours which delighted our wedding guests. A chance for us grown ups to have trip down memory lane