Rustic Decorating : Kid Party Decorations.
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Having a simplicity and charm that is considered typical of the countryside
- Lacking the sophistication of the city; backward and provincial
- bumpkinly: awkwardly simple and provincial; "bumpkinly country boys"; "rustic farmers"; "a hick town"; "the nightlife of Montmartre awed the unsophisticated tourists"
- countrified: characteristic of rural life; "countrified clothes"; "rustic awkwardness"
- Constructed or made in a plain and simple fashion, in particular
- an unsophisticated country person
matching end table
other right foot
Similar posts: retro room decorationsfancy table decorationscake decorating blogshome decor fabric by the yardhelp decorating my househippie home decorgarden decor magazinetuscan rooster decorfall wedding decor ideas