Decorated Horse. Pirate Decor For Kids.
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- adorned: provided with something intended to increase its beauty or distinction
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Denoting a stage of English Gothic church architecture typical of the 14th century (between Early English and Perpendicular), with increasing use of decoration and geometric, curvilinear, and reticulated tracery
- a padded gymnastic apparatus on legs
- provide with a horse or horses
- Provide (a person or vehicle) with a horse or horses
- solid-hoofed herbivorous quadruped domesticated since prehistoric times
IMGP0332 Decorated horses in Newmarket
Driving through Newmarket on Sunday. Lots of decorated horses dotted around the high street. Particularly liked a red and white one with famous people such as Che Guevara painted on it, but was unable to pull in and snap that one. Perhaps should have used an even lower fstop to blur the background a bit.
Decorated Horse at the Beamish Museum Ploughing Match 2008
Decorated heavy horse and handler at the Beamish Museum Ploughing Match 2008.
Similar posts: garden and patio decordecorate with old windowscake decorating kits for kidsdecorative living roomslaundry room decorationseaster yard decorvintage decoration ideas