DECORATING KID ROOMS. FRENCH DECOR IDEAS
Decorating Kid Rooms
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Opportunity or scope for something to happen or be done, esp. without causing trouble or damage
- Space that can be occupied or where something can be done, esp. viewed in terms of whether there is enough
- suite: apartment consisting of a series of connected rooms used as a living unit (as in a hotel)
- (room) board: live and take one's meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
- A part or division of a building enclosed by walls, floor, and ceiling
- (room) an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
- child: a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- be silly or tease one another; "After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
- pull the leg of: tell false information to for fun; "Are you pulling my leg?"
- Deceive (someone) in a playful or teasing way
- Deceive or fool (someone)
decorating kid rooms - Decorating Kids'
Decorating Kids' Rooms (Craft & Hobby)
From fairy-tale getaways to space-age suites, discover ideas for creating your child's dream room. Do you want to make your child's room a place of rest, comfort, play, and learning? Whether it's big or small, shared or solo, you can! Whatever your budget or your child's taste, the idea-packed pages of this book will show you how to create a room your child will love - one that is flexible, fun, and functional from babyhood through the teen years. Packed with photos, resources, and simple projects that include easy-to-follow directions and much more. You'll find practical ideas for adding a few finishing touches to your child's room to extravagant play and sleep places, there is something for everyone in this book!
The Home Tour is SCAMP's largest annual fundraiser. Clarkston SCAMP is a nonprofit, five-week summer day camp in southeastern Michigan for children and young adults with special needs.
Baby Grady's Room 033
Rob and Kristie are one of our best friends and i was so happy they liked the room linda and i painted for them!!! Cant wait to hold baby Grady!