Cheap kids room decor. Decorating college dorms.
Cheap Kids Room Decor
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- Charging low prices
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- Deceive or fool (someone)
- (kid) be silly or tease one another; "After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
- (kid) pull the leg of: tell false information to for fun; "Are you pulling my leg?"
- Deceive (someone) in a playful or teasing way
- (kid) child: a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- A part or division of a building enclosed by walls, floor, and ceiling
- board: live and take one's meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
- Opportunity or scope for something to happen or be done, esp. without causing trouble or damage
- space for movement; "room to pass"; "make way for"; "hardly enough elbow room to turn around"
- Space that can be occupied or where something can be done, esp. viewed in terms of whether there is enough
- an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
New Flower Decor
Went to Michaels this weekend and stumbled upon a $2 vase... found some real-enough looking flowers to go in them (that - i might add - were NOT cheap). I was intending for these to go in the guest bedroom, but figured they would get more stares placed at the mantle in the living room. Added some beaded branches around the bottom of the vase to make it pop. Voila! Man, am i Martha freakin Stewart or what! ... kidding...
teddy & svinga
if you like the swinging chair in caroline's 'for a tomboy' room in my photostream, and you're sad that it's no longer available, here's a solution -- the ikea svinga chair. cheap and cheerful, and not quite as comfy cosy, but excellent, as here, on a screened porch in the balmy north carolina spring. we have two out there! it's a little hard on the screen part -- too much crazy swinging:)