All you have to do is complete the registration form, pay $200 and you're done! Easy.Register Now!
There is limited capacity in the draw, so reserve your team's spot now by paying the $200 registration fee.
Team shirt colours are first in, first served so request your team shirt colours asap!
Deposit your team registration fee of $200 to:
Bank: Kiwi Bank
Account Name: Beach Handball
Account Number: 38-9010-0102319-02
(Please use your team name as reference and email us after making the deposit - so we know who has paid - thanks.)
- There will be 2 divisions - Male; Female.
- You can have up to 10 players named in your team but you may only play 8
for any one game. The 10 players you name cannot be changed at any point. You cannot change those 8 players once the game
is under way. For the next game you can change the 8 players drawing from your
pool of 10.
- Teams are required
to do duty at varies times of the day. This will
include, timekeeping, scorekeeping and refereeing. Failing to do duty or not being
ready for a game on time will result in a points penalty.
- We are looking for volunteer referees who are not going to play. If you are able and willing to be a dedicated ref for the day, we want to hear from you so we can offer you a sweet deal!
- We also still need volunteers, not just on the day, but in the lead up. So if your keen to help, please get in touch!
- The organisers reserve the right to change absolutely everything about this event, because we want to do what we believe is in the best interest of the sport.
If you are not in a team but would like to play, email email@example.com.
Stay at The Cambridge Hotel and get a 10% discount by mentioning beach handball.
It has a backpackers section which is sweet.
Only 10 min walk to the beach and right around the corner from party central Courtenay Place.
Book via www.cambridgehotel.co.nz or call 04 385 8829.