Hotel Majestic Barriere Cannes - Little Motel Chords - Hotel Piave Venezia Mestre
Hotel Majestic Barriere Cannes
- Le Majestic is a famous prestige Grand Hotel of 1923 on the Croisette at Cannes on the Cote d'Azur It now belongs to the Lucien Barriere group. It is a traditional hotel for film stars attending the Cannes Festival.
- The Hotel Majestic is a historic luxury hotel located in Saigon, Vietnam. Built for local Chinese businessman Hui Bon Hoa in 1925 in a French Colonial and classical French Riviera styles.
- Hotel Majestic is a historical hotel on the Avenue de Paris in Tunis, Tunisia. It was built in 1914 and is noted for its Art Nouveau architecture with a white facade and gently curved corners. The hotel is four storeys high and the first floor has a terrace.
- (French) The line of uniformed artists and assistants who, in the old equestrian circus, stood at attention at the ring entrance to assist their fellow performers if needed. When seen today, the Barriere is usually made of the Ring Crew.
- A resort on the Mediterranean coast of France; pop. 69,360. An international film festival is held here annually
- A town in the south-east of France
- a port and resort city on the French Riviera; site of an annual film festival
- Cannes (, in Occitan Canas) is one of the best-known cities of the French Riviera, a busy tourist destination and host of the annual Cannes Film Festival. It is a Communes of France in the Alpes-Maritimes department.
alien architecture (cannes edition)
inspired from one of the last flickr blog entries showing off alien architecture, the majestic barriere hotel in cannes can keep up with some of the alieneness featured there.
Hotel Majestic Barriere, Cannes
Sikken et v?relse. 5. sal, egen balkon, udsigt over Middelhavet.
Related topics: vagabond inn bakersfield northhotel simi zermatthotel royal plazaslieve donard hotellamplight motelhotel garni schlossblickextended stay of america hotelaccommodation in palm covehotels with a swimming pool