- Bachelor thesis (2004) on texture recognition with Gibbs probability distributions
- Master thesis (2005) on a multi-agent architecture for the 'Visual Gaming' section of the MS Imagine Cup 2005
- Some short essays on organic agent architectures, the `Galileo' navigation system, a comparison of internet mapping systems and small object localization
- Diploma thesis (2006) (& Presentation) on developing a software platform for logistics software. It's in german (sorry), but there is an abstract in english. This thesis concludes my 4.5 year studies at the Dresden University of Technology with a major in computer science and a minor in neuroinformatics.
- Journal paper -
A Language for Formal Design of Embedded Intelligence Research Systems,
published in Elsevier 'Robotics and Autonomous Systems': Elsevier, pdf
- IROS 2011 Conference paper -
Intelligent System Architecture -- Comparison by Translation: pdf
- Systematica 2D design tool,
runs natively on Windows and using Mono on Linux and Mac
- PhD Thesis (2011) on Formal Design for Intelligent Artifacts
- If you ever need a voronoi clustering in C#, feel free to use my solution here.
Update: Code now hosted on Google Code.
- There is a problem with SynchToy 1.4 - it doesn't run on x64. I fixed it. (MS forgot to set the app type to 'x86' instead of 'Any plattform'. They use a dll wich only runs in 32bit mode.)
- New screensaver :) SmartScreenSetup.msi
- GnuPG: gnupg-w32cli-1.4.8.exe
- GPGShell (Windows front-end): http://www.jumaros.de/rsoft/download/gpgsh.php
- FireGPG (Firefox plug-in): http://firegpg.tuxfamily.org/?page=install&lang=en
- My public key: bdittes.txt
- Family key: famdittes.txt
- Beatrice Dittes: beadittes.txt
- Frank Dittes: frankdittes.txt
Although I'm quite lazy updating the following (there always seems to be something better to do), there is a lot of Australia pictures there - and sometime soon I'm going to blog some more about the months since then...